207 posts in this topic

Posted

Bought it couple of days ago for PS3, I really think it is an amazing game, still haven't finished story mode yet!

Posted

The High Tides DLC came out today (at least on PC, don't know about the consoles, but I assume there as well, unless it came out weeks ago there lol) which adds two new CO-OP missions and 4 new CO-OP only (at least that's what the Steam page says) skins.

Posted

I'm sad I beat the game a while ago. I loved it. But now that there is no "story" to really explore, I have lost interest in the game.

Posted

I have tried to finish this game but I was continually getting lock ups after failing a mission. Had to quit the game using the task manager and when restarting the game it was a lottery as to the location the game would load to.

Had to disable SLI just to get the game to play without crashing. Just became too frustrating for me.

Like Colin said, I did get to the stage in the helicopter but was shot out of the air by rocket launchers that I couldn't even see.

Posted

Best game od 2012! There are 2 huge islands to explore, a lot of new options, weapons and skills and nice multiplayer. Totally recommend it!

Posted

I'm sad I beat the game a while ago. I loved it. But now that there is no "story" to really explore, I have lost interest in the game.

This. I want to know if more story-based / "new island" type DLC will be released before I trade it in, been hanging onto it with hopes for a while.

Posted

Far Cry 3 adding optional outpost respawns, Master difficulty

by Alice O'Connor, Feb 18, 2013 11:00am PST