This is going to annoy you

Do you know that common household dust is made mostly of dead human cells ? So who knows who you're touching and what's worst what body part of them.

The fans in your PC are now noticeable and annoyingly louder

And for those with the issue, that tinnitus that you had forgotten about is now hissing in your ears

This is going to annoy you greatly. Your head is very heavy. Notice the effort your neck and shoulders muscles have to make, to keep it straight. Do you feel that continuous pain in your back? That's because of your head's weight.

Now there is only one way to get rid of this painful weight, and you know it. :devil:

This is going to annoy you greatly. Your head is very heavy. Notice the effort your neck and shoulders muscles have to make, to keep it straight. Do you feel that continuous pain in your back? That's because of your head's weight.

Now there is only one way to get rid of this painful weight, and you know it. :devil:

Chop off your head

If we're going this route... You are now breathing manually.

The fans in your PC are now noticeable and annoyingly louder

And for those with the issue, that tinnitus that you had forgotten about is now hissing in your ears

You are now blinking manually.

omg I hate you all. :cry:

You are now blinking manually.

162055_204353279582240_1610906_n.jpg

No

What a relief!!! Thank you!

Now that I got my insane head out of the way, why not contribute:

1. Are you sure there is no part of your body that could use a little scratching?
  2. Are you sure that your alarm clock won't break this night and fail to wake you up on time?
  3. Thirst, you might have it!
  4. Your favorite food. It's not ready in front of you. Y U NO THERE?

Probably most of them will fail with many. Oh well...

That annoys me again I guess! :D

Glassed Silver:mac

Son, I am proud.

That's pure win that you dropped by! :rofl:

Thanks, dad. :laugh:

Glassed Silver:mac

• Like 1

Just keep looking at that clock on the wall... The time goes so slow huh :p

Actual fact, the closer it gets to the time you want, the slower it is preceived. Something to do with expecting it, and when it is farther away, you don't expect it and think about it as much... It's why the drive home seems to get longer that last few miles.

Laying down? Huh... I think this is the first time I can say someone on Neowin has gotten me into bed! :laugh: