Photo

Zombie Attack: No Brain = Safe OR Brain = Un-safe (but no brain!)

zombies

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Zombie Attack

Would You Prefer to Have a Brain or No Brain?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 Mark

Mark

(: ollǝɥ

• 3,773 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 14:24

LOl :D WHAT'S YOUR IDEA ?

Rendezvous with a bunch of people near a lake, get supplies from the nearest city and get on the move to an old farm when things go messy.

What could possibly go wrong?

#17 veternan

veternan

Neowinian

• 494 posts
  • Phone: Xperia Mini

Posted 20 February 2012 - 14:32

Stupid topic imho :rofl:

But I choose Brain and will toast zombies with my M4 carbine :woot: :shiftyninja:

#18 c.grz

c.grz

Neowinian

• 1,232 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 20 February 2012 - 14:33

Rendezvous with a bunch of people near a lake, get supplies from the nearest city and get on the move to an old farm when things go messy.

What could possibly go wrong?

The owner of the farm could keep zombies locked up in the barm thinking they could be cured. The loose cannon of the group wants nothing better than to destroy them but you respect the owners wishes and do nothing....until one afternoon....

#19 Ci7

Ci7

Neowinian Senior

• 8,221 posts
  • Phone: iphone 5S

Posted 20 February 2012 - 14:36

^ Zombies thrust for brainz would eventually make them move in next to you !!!!

#20 xendrome

xendrome

In God We Trust; All Others We Monitor

• 7,399 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 14:55

Apparently you guys figured out how to bring "IDKFA" cheat code over into real life, because last I checked I don't care how much ammo you have, you will eventually run dry....

#21 mps69

mps69

Neowinian

• 827 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 16:20

If you have no brain what would you care, you've no brain to fully comprehend your predicament. Therefore
ignorance is bliss.

#22 TangoEight

TangoEight

Neowinian

• 539 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 21:04

I'd rather have a brain and other resources (like that armored truck in that zombie film I can't remember the name of but doesn't matter because it's an armored truck). Also where do you work to get asked questions like that?

#23 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 21:13

Depends on what type of zombie apocalypse we are talking about here.

Option One: Magical Zombie Apocalypse where zombies are not bound by the laws of nature. Specifically, they would never starve to death. In this case, it would never end and not being the target would be the best option.

Option Two: Realistic Zombie Apocalypse where zombies are bound by the laws of nature. This would imply they are nothing more than rabid animals looking for a meal. In this case, humans have been able to out perform other animals throughout history, so someone with a brain shouldn't have issues surviving this because eventually, without the possibly of breeding, the zombies would die off from starvation. Hence, give me a brain.

#24 formay

formay

Resident One Post Wonder

• 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:06

I prefer to have a brain,and I have posted my preview on http://www.dotmmo.co...ttack-9844.html

#25 08993

It burns!

• 1,094 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:17

I'd rather not have to despair over the desperation of the situation for the rest of my days, so no brain.