official

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 REM2000

REM2000

Neowinian Senior

• 2,189 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:25

Just finished this game. Why this thread isnt bigger? Lee Everett must go down as the best videogame character this year... or even this decade.

I agree it was a good series of games, is it finishing at ep5? Do we have to wait for second series to see the story continue?

The only thing i would say is that the end was a little predictable in regards to Lee.

#17 MorganX

MorganX

MegaZilla™

• 3,538 posts
  • OS: Digita Storm Bolt, Windows 8.1 x64 Pro w/Media Center Pack, Server 2k12 - Core i7 3770K/16GB DDR3/OCZ Vector 256GB/Gigabyte GTX 760
  • Phone: HTC One 64GB

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:11

I agree it was a good series of games, is it finishing at ep5? Do we have to wait for second series to see the story continue?

The only thing i would say is that the end was a little predictable in regards to Lee.

Agreed. Finished episode 5 yesterday. Predictable once Lee got bit, but still very well done. GOTY! Few video games get you so emotionally involved.

#18 thefonz

thefonz

Neowinian

• 1,403 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:31

I just started playing episode 1 on my ipad. Bought all 5 episodes a while ago but never got into it.
Sofar enjoying it - although the trailer for episode 2 doesnt fill me with want to play it...starving people? really?

#19 Nothing Here

Nothing Here

Neowinian Senior

• 2,164 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 19:09

Well, recently I made a post of how annoyed I was with my choices in games and a few people recommended for me to try this game. Well, I got episode 1 first, just to try it, now I have all 5 episodes. I must say, for a game I never even thought about getting before, this has turned out to be pretty good.

I do think there should be a few more choices or at least modify some of the choices that we have, just to make the game a bit more livelier. I think in some of the situations that occur, that they just are too, umm...not engrossing enough. I guess. I can understand a few of them,
Spoiler

Or when in episode 2
Spoiler
I mean geez! We already know what Kenny wants to do. Anyways, am really enjoying the game. Thanx to everyone in this post who recommended this game

#20 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

• 5,344 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 20:52

I need help, I even resorted to an IGN walkthrough, but I'm stuck still; Ch. 5 Ep. 1 - I have turned on the static TVs.. I want an option to just chop Doug's head off, break the lock and go outside, I am so annoyed; what do I do when the TVs show static, how do I convince Doug to STFU and let me go outside and grab the brick?

Missed the picture; ashamed as much pride as I put into "fully exploring" a game and the games' world. lol

#21 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

• 9,332 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:46

Clem for president!

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!