What is your routers uptime?

The geeks at Neowin have many ways to express their Epeen but I figured we lack a thread most tech forums have. I'll kick off proceedings

Router- Belkin F7D4301

Uptime- 41 days

(I've only recently adopted DD-WRT, one major plus is not having to reboot my router every 7 days to renew my ISP's DHCP lease :woot: )

Linksys WRT600N

uptime in DD-WRT terminal shows: "22:57:32 up 147 days, 11:26, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00"

I love DD-WRT. Only had issues with it once on an older build which would loose settings. :)

I have been using my current router for 4 years. I probably would have restarted it like 20 times maybe, that's it... I never touch it unless i need to.

My last reboot is about 7 months ago so thats approximately ~220 days ago.

Lol I have to reset mine almost every morning. I'm using an old D-Link 524. I think I've had it for 6 or 7 years. I "upgraded" to a Linksys e2000 recently but the range was probably half as good as my D-Link. Returned it and went back to the D-Link.

Mine is 36 days, and that's only because I went on vacation so I unplugged all the computer equipment to save power. I never have to reset mine and I think I've had it on for close to a year one time.

Lol I have to reset mine almost every morning. I'm using an old D-Link 524. I think I've had it for 6 or 7 years. I "upgraded" to a Linksys e2000 recently but the range was probably half as good as my D-Link. Returned it and went back to the D-Link.

I'm using a Linksys E2000 and it's been flawless and the range kicks a** for me. The router is stashed in a closet under the stairway leading downstairs even! Laptops all get full signal in every room on both floors. Can set outside on the deck with a laptop also.

Just rebooted my router 9 hours ago after screwing around with a messed up computer here. Power flashes out often enough here I usually don't get 30 consectutive days, without it doing so and rebooting the router. Using DD-WRT also.

Only 2 days. Connection issues with an "upstream" router (ie. the one on the other end of the house from where I am :p) forced a reboot. Before that it had been going almost a month.

It's a netgear WNR3500L running a 2yr old DD-WRT build. The other is also a netgear, running the stock netgear crap.

Really... Reset my old ****ty router or use a better router.

How bad is your range and what is your situation? My e2000 with DD WRT is like cork's. It gives me single 1 house away from me all around me.,.. It sits in on the first floor.

Edit: Uptime for my PFSense box is, 189 days and 23 hours before i rebooted it saturday because I did a firmware update.

Other then that, love my router,

The 2 linksys routers in the house, are all AP's and have been up 247 days and a few hours in between!

I'm using a Linksys E2000 and it's been flawless and the range kicks a** for me. The router is stashed in a closet under the stairway leading downstairs even! Laptops all get full signal in every room on both floors. Can set outside on the deck with a laptop also.

Just rebooted my router 9 hours ago after screwing around with a messed up computer here. Power flashes out often enough here I usually don't get 30 consectutive days, without it doing so and rebooting the router. Using DD-WRT also.

Really... Reset my old ****ty router or use a better router.

How bad is your range and what is your situation? My e2000 with DD WRT is like cork's. It gives me single 1 house away from me all around me.,.. It sits in on the first floor.

Edit: Uptime for my PFSense box is, 189 days and 23 hours before i rebooted it saturday because I did a firmware update.

Other then that, love my router,

The 2 linksys routers in the house, are all AP's and have been up 247 days and a few hours in between!

When I had the e2000, I wouldn't even get full bars using my laptop in the same room as it. It was probably defective.

Router #1 Linksys 3000 w/ stock firmware 1.0.04 has been up for aprox 6 months at least, doesn't give me an uptime.

Router #2 Linksys WRT320N w/ DD-WRT v24 sp2 (mega) has been up for 3 days and 10 hours, had to re-boot it to reconfig the vpn settings on this.

Firmware Version: 1.0.04 Firmware Version: 1.0.04

Linksys WRT610N v2 running TomatoUSB v1.28.9054 MIPSR2-beta K26 USB Ext

Noticed my router was getting quite hot so i turned down the tx power and rebooted it, wasn't having issues i just didnt like it feeling hot.

therefore my uptime is a measly 0 days, 10:08:41.

Before that it was about 47 days (time when I moved) and before that idk.

prolly gonna throw one of toastman's builds on there soon so my uptime is going to get reset again lol