What is your routers uptime?

Cisco877W uptime is 1 week, 3 days, 11 hours, 45 minutes

System returned to ROM by reload at 11:49:01 UTC Sun Oct 21 2012

System image file is "flash:c870-advipservicesk9-mz.150-1.XA5.bin"

Last reload reason: Reload Command

It's one given by my ISP. I'm not sure if I can simply buy a better router and replace it or if I need some kind of codes and whatnot to key into it.

It's a rebranded Thomson TG585v7. It's just called a BeBox.

Uptime 34 days, 14:43:02

Tomato on a Linksys E4200. Could have been longer but I switched between two different firmware feature sets at that time.

Wow all these really long uptimes. I can't find a good router ever since I upgraded to 802.11n. I've tried so many. NETGEAR has been the absolute worst, though. I just bought a TP-LINK WDR4300 and will see how long it lasts before starting to crap out.

I had two Buffalo 802.11G routers and those things were awesome. Put DD-WRT on there and they never crashed.

have you reset your router and then ran it thru DHCP release/renew (on the router's config and your PC) and/or running the connection wizard again? try that and see if it helps. sometimes the connection may need to be re-configured.

to keep on topic:

Uptime:6day:23h:16m:28s

I changed my router [applause]. I did have to enter some details into the router before it would work to set it up correctly, but that's all.

I didn't want to spend much, but I wanted something fairly decent.. So I got a Cisco Linksys X2000.

It was either that or a Netgear DGND3300, but I don't require some of the features that had. Plus... I've never had a Cisco or Linksys product before so I took the opportunity to try it out as well. :p

Amped Wireless R10000: Uptime:11day:20h:23m:30s (since the day I bought it and set it up)