I'm playing coop with a couple of friends and I was just thinking that it's a bit of a shame that the game doesn't really get interesting until the second run.

First run is fun but a bit too easy, and I don't think we'll go again through the whole game on coop after we beat it :/

I'm playing coop with a couple of friends and I was just thinking that it's a bit of a shame that the game doesn't really get interesting until the second run.

First run is fun but a bit too easy, and I don't think we'll go again through the whole game on coop after we beat it :/

It's still really fun the first play through. But yeah, the 2nd play through is were tactics and teamwork really shine.

I found this awesome little shield that I gave to my girl to use. It's capacity is only 3308, but it regens 5580 per second, and has a recharge delay time of only .5 seconds. So basically, her shield is always full now unless the whole map is focusing her. Since she is the siren, I told her to use it so she can stay up and rez us all the time :p

I play with a group of 4 and we all have our respective classes (I'm zero) and when we rolled through the second play through it was quite easy. Use the siren and focus on Badass enemies, zero to sit back and crit every shot, gunzerker to "tank" and the commando as support for gunzerker. We walked through it.

I play with a group of 4 and we all have our respective classes (I'm zero) and when we rolled through the second play through it was quite easy. Use the siren and focus on Badass enemies, zero to sit back and crit every shot, gunzerker to "tank" and the commando as support for gunzerker. We walked through it.

I'm a melee zero, so it's not as simple. I do die a LOT, but I take out almost everyone once they get to half health. I can do nearly 40k damage right now with my deception attack, and get recloaked to do it again if it actually kills. Also , with a relic I found, when a enemy gets below half health, I do 900% melee damage, on top of my already 154% increased melee damage with other perks and gear. Basically, my regular melee attacks will do around 8k damage, and then when they drop below half, I'm doing around 30k+ per swing as well. It's insane, but requires me to be in the front lines. Luckily my team always has my back to save me.

Ah, well if your melee then I guess I would prob have commando rolling support on you, gunzerker focusing on bosses, and siren taking giant mobs out IMO.

Wait a minute. Is Borderlands 2 seriously a Steam Play game? It is showing up under my Mac games on Steam, and I truly had no idea!! This is awesome!! Just hope my Macbook runs it decently! Cannot believe I am just realizing this now!

Nevermind, seems to be some possible hint at a Mac version coming one day.

Wait a minute. Is Borderlands 2 seriously a Steam Play game? It is showing up under my Mac games on Steam, and I truly had no idea!! This is awesome!! Just hope my Macbook runs it decently! Cannot believe I am just realizing this now!

no, Borderlands 2 is only for Windows, you're probably having the same glitch I have where The Witcher 2 shows up under my mac games list

So Neowin community, lets see if you can figure this out. Whilst playing I had found out that Moxxi is Scooter's and Ellie's mom and that Moxxi has had a total of 4 kids. Also we found out that Scooter is named after one of his sisters. So this comes out to Moxxi having 2 girls, 1 guy, and 1 other. We can't seem to find anymore info about this but would love to piece it all together. Now we know she had a fling with the Zafords and also was once married to Marcus, now divorced, but who is her fourth child and where are the other two kids?

no, Borderlands 2 is only for Windows, you're probably having the same glitch I have where The Witcher 2 shows up under my mac games list

Mine is indeed a glitch as I posted, but yours may not be. The Witcher is indeed SteamPlay enabled now.

post-34384-0-62175600-1349145952_thumb.p

Mine is indeed a glitch as I posted, but yours may not be. The Witcher is indeed SteamPlay enabled now.

post-34384-0-62175600-1349145952_thumb.p

that's the Witcher 1, i'm talking about Witcher 2

i checked and double checked, and when i tried to install it, it only downloaded like 200kb or so, and just gave a corrupt files message when i tried to launch it

that's the Witcher 1, i'm talking about Witcher 2

i checked and double checked, and when i tried to install it, it only downloaded like 200kb or so, and just gave a corrupt files message when i tried to launch it

:blush: Seemed a little odd it was only $9.99 :laugh:

And yep, same corrupt message here with Borderlands 2 when I downloaded it.

Well, I think it means both games are eventually going to come for the Mac, at least I hope it does.

:blush: Seemed a little odd it was only $9.99 :laugh:

And yep, same corrupt message here with Borderlands 2 when I downloaded it.

Well, I think it means both games are eventually going to come for the Mac, at least I hope it does.

one can only hope. but in the mean time, I do just fine in bootcamp :)

one can only hope. but in the mean time, I do just fine in bootcamp :)

So performance is decent enough using Bootcamp? I have just been incredibly lazy, I even have a legit extra Win 7 serial, but just have not gotten around to actually doing it. I also really am skeptical about how the Macbook Pro will actually perform as well. It struggles with games made for the Mac, so just thinking performance will be pretty bad via Bootcamp. But I think I may see whats up finally and go ahead and install Win 7 via Bootcamp. Thanks for the inspiration. (Y)

I installed it, and it runs fine on my MBA, apart from that fact that even at min settings, it gets hot enough to cook bacon lol..

MBP has better ventilation, so it should perform well I'd think..

i keep getting a connection error with Shift the past few days, so i haven't been able to use any of the codes :(

Nobody here bought the game without pre order? Nobody wants Slaughter Dome+Premiere Club stuff for cheaper than Xbox marketplace? Did not use my codes, already sold game.

Nobody here bought the game without pre order? Nobody wants Slaughter Dome+Premiere Club stuff for cheaper than Xbox marketplace? Did not use my codes, already sold game.

Thanks for your valuable contribution to this thread. (Y)

Thanks for your valuable contribution to this thread. (Y)

No kidding. Trying to make money off of codes you get for free.

If you want to really get those codes in the hands of someone, just make a topic and say you will give it out to a random person that needs them. But you most likely will not ever be given money for those codes. The main reason is, you can't tell the code is used until you try it, thus a lot of trust would be needed between you and the buyer, either in giving code first then money, or vise versa. Best to just give them away for free, since in reality, you got them for free.

More new SHiFT Codes:

WinPC: 5TW33-SRZFH-63J33-BJ3TJ-FXF9F

PS3: KJCBT-3WCZT-FH3CT-S3CBJ-W3FT6

X360: KTKJT-Z3K5F-BR63X-K63T3-BBK66

So, if you tip Moxxxi $10,000 you get an achievement, and $20,000 you get a gun. Decent SMG, but, I'm broke now. T_T

I was wondering why I bothered spending all my money on that tip jar. I used it a few times and wasn't getting anything so I assumed it had no point. :rofl: