official fps borderlands gearbox pc xbox 360 ps3

• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

#286 +mikebiacsi

mikebiacsi

You can't hack me, i got Norton.

• 2,140 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 14:25

Just got to sanctuary on the 2nd playthrough with my lvl 36 gunverker. I've been playing it solo so far, but it's definitely a step up from the 1st play through. Got my first orange yesterday. :)

#287 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,757 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 20:13

i just miss the insanely funny quips from the bandits, these guys are much more serious, constantly talking about don't scavenge my stuff etc. what happens to "stip the flesh, salt the wound hehehehehehehhe!"

Burn some rats, i'd say they have the best line in the game.
Goliaths have some pretty funny lines too, especially the X-Men arcade game reference.

#288 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 20:25

Just found a legendary pistol from farming Terramorphous. Called the Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold. Does 14496x2 damage, but shoots out like 10 bullets in a horizontal line. So sweet. I kill the warrior in 1 clip with this pistol.
Also did the coolest thing anyone can do in the game lol.
While playing with a friend, I kept trying to drive him off the edges of the map. I would get in a car, line it up with his character, then just drive him with him stuck on the front of the car, off the edge. But that isn't the cool part.
We were right outside of Ellie's place. He was standing on the end of one of the huge ramps just outside of her place, firing at a buzzard that was shooting at him. I got in a car, turbo'd towards the ramp, and hit him just perfectly. He got stuck on the front of my car, as we both flew in the air. As we flew through the air, me in a car, him on the front hood, we went through the buzzard, making it blow up. It was epic.

#289 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,757 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:33

I solo'd Terramorphous the other day for the first time and somehow killed him easily. He dropped the Slayer of Terramorphous and went to equip it... it was for blooming Mecromancer! (i'm a commando). I have been picking up quite a few oranges recently but they're all rubbish. Still you get a nice bit of cash for them. I am just waiting till i get to the Arid Nexus so i can farm The Bee.

#290 lemonGrass

lemonGrass

Residential Idiot

• 943 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:47

Managed to find a Shredifier dealing 7984 damage. The gun, along with The Bee's damage bonus, shreds mobs and ammo into pieces. It's like Rambo mode all over again.

#291 UKDarkJedi

UKDarkJedi

Neowinian

• 1,141 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 13:35

I really need to find some of these epic sounding weapons and shields, but best drop I've had so far is a sniper rifle (I do quite like sniping while deathtrap is out being insanely awesome) which does 255 damage plus shock elemental or a blue shotty with 98x6 plus explosive. Seems good to me but sounds pants in comparison to the world enders you all have :(

#292 ichi

ichi

Akihabara Style

• 4,993 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 14:22

Yesterday night I was playing coop with a friend and found out how much of an overkill is a commando with a slug rifle + a gunzerker with a fire shotgun.

I was using that rifle you get when you finish the fifth slaughterhouse round (which is kinda annoying as it shoots upwards for some reason, so you have to aim to your feet to hit enemies right in front of you) and we completed four secondary missions just running and ripping through enemies. Crystalisks were exploding in about two seconds :laugh: even the badass Varkids, which I found to be quite tough when playing solo.

#293 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 15:47

If anyone is on the PS3, I'll be happy to dupe what Legendarys I've found. The Bee, Unkempt Harold, and the shotgun called Flakker.
Unkempt Harold does around 14k damage per bullet, and shoots around 10+ bullets at one shot.
Flakker does around 16.5k Damager per bullet, and shoots about 20 bullets per shot, but they just explode everywhere... Really only good for Terramorphous killing.

#294 UKDarkJedi

UKDarkJedi

Neowinian

• 1,141 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 15:48

Hell I'll take those please!

#295 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 15:53

Hell I'll take those please!

Add me to PSN - Peanuttown

#296 +Brando212

Brando212

Neowinian Senior

• 6,817 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL, Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:49

is the shift code testing done?

haven't seen one posted in awhile

#297 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,757 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:57

is the shift code testing done?

haven't seen one posted in awhile

Yeah it is. Although Randy Pitchford said on his twitter some big redemption codes are coming up soon (this week).

#298 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 14:41

Yeah it is. Although Randy Pitchford said on his twitter some big redemption codes are coming up soon (this week).

Sweet, been missing the key releases.

Anyone have any info on when the new DLC for PS3 will be released? It still isn't showing up :(

And I added you Jedi. If you're on tonight, we can dupe those for you.
With the pistol and bee, I can kill the warrior in 1 clip. It's basically he pops out, dies, goes back in the lava, jumps out again and blows up :p
Terramoprhous takes about 4 clips. But I am Zero, and I use his deathmark skill which adds a ton of extra damage when I throw Kunia.
So far the most damage I've done in a single shot was 2822K damage. So just a bit under 3 million!

#299 (Spork)

(Spork)

ANDROID-APPLE

• 4,786 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 15:49

downloading the DLC now !!! 1.29 gigs

#300 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 15:59

Damn it, still nothing on the PSN Store! lol