official fps borderlands gearbox pc xbox 360 ps3

• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

#331 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,740 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:11

I think i got burnt out on it. I put in 98 hours when it first came out in such a short space of time. I just tried the new DLC, played it for 10 minutes and switched it off. Not because it was rubbish... i just think i still need more time away from BL2 before i jump back in.

#332 ensiform

ensiform

Neowinian

• 539 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:43

Purchased BL2, got to level 20 and a bit after Sanctuary moves... Just can't bring myself to play anymore. Game is so repetitive. :/

Err any game with level-ups is going to be repetitive tbh.

#333 ichi

ichi

Akihabara Style

• 4,966 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 00:24

The dropping rate of legendary item in BL2 is ridiculous :( I guess the whole poing of legendary weapons is that they should be pretty hard to get, but still... I've probably killed the Warrior over 100 times already (no kidding) and only got four legendary items (none of which was the shotty).
In BL1 was a bit too easy, being able to get the most rare weapons straight from vending machines, but this time I think it's a little bit to hard.

Now that The Bee has been nerfed it probably doesn't matter anymore (although the Bee+Conference combo still seems to deal more damage to big bosses than my current best Bee+SMG one).

#334 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,740 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:09

Are you playing this in coop?
The drop rates are higher when in coop. If you have no one to play against use that memory hack that makes the game think you're playing in coop. The game does become more difficult though.

#335 ichi

ichi

Akihabara Style

• 4,966 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:48

Are you playing this in coop?
The drop rates are higher when in coop. If you have no one to play against use that memory hack that makes the game think you're playing in coop. The game does become more difficult though.

We are still on first playthrough with our three coop characters, and about to get to Hero's Pass with two lvl 50 chars but I don't think we'll be wasting the few times we can arrange it to play together grinding the Warrior when we could just go and play the DLCs :/

#336 AimLXJ

AimLXJ

Neowinian Senior

• 2,844 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:26

Free Torgue DLC

Turn off Adblock and it requires Facebook/Twitter

#337 Colicab

Colicab

DGDesign

• 4,186 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 23:01

Just grabbed this at New year, level18 Assassin.

Anyone still playing it?

#338 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

• 5,437 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 20:27

Just grabbed this at New year, level18 Assassin.

Anyone still playing it?

Will be when I get back to school, believe I have a mid 20's character and a mid teens character also.

#339 Colicab

Colicab

DGDesign

• 4,186 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:48

Kool my steam Id is : Colicab

If anyones up for adding me

#340 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 17:16

I made a little guide on how to quickly and easily kill Hyperious the Invincible on reddit the other day, and also made a video :)

http://www.reddit.co...us_fights_zero/

#341 +Brando212

Brando212

Neowinian Senior

• 6,721 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL, Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 18 January 2013 - 23:47

I made a little guide on how to quickly and easily kill Hyperious the Invincible on reddit the other day, and also made a video :)
vid snip
http://www.reddit.co...us_fights_zero/

the bee shield, the baby maker and an artifact/class mod that increases your ammo capacity works pretty well too

#342 +mikebiacsi

mikebiacsi

You can't hack me, i got Norton.

• 2,132 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 19:10

Totally forgot i bought the season pass for this. Just finished captain scarletts dlc which was awesome. Next up is sir hammerlock. Shame my mates have sold their copies...

#343 ichi

ichi

Akihabara Style

• 4,966 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 17:39

I've just finished the Cap. Scarlett DLC and felt it was a bit of a let down. I mean, it's good, but not nearly as good as the main story or even as the DLCs from BL1 (besides Moxxi's, which was utterly boring).
Maybe it was just me though, dunno.

Anyway I'm starting with the Torgue DLC now, hopping it's more than a bunch of arenas :/

Then again I played the first DLC with a lvl 50 assassin and a bee shield. Maybe those two things have spoiled the game for me: not being able to level up kills some of the fun of killing enemies (why bother), and being able to take tough enemies down in a few shots doesn't really add to the experience either.

Maybe I'll enjoy them better with the Axton character I'm using for coop.

#344 Slane

Slane

Neowinian Senior

• 3,280 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 00:23

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D8FUHFC

Borderlands 1 GOTY, Borderlands 2 and Season Pass (all 4 major DLC's) on sale for $21.99. Game and season pass are steam codes. Not sure if this works outside of US.

Amazon also has the two characters on sale 50% off (I believe this is US only).

#345 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

• 5,437 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 17:20

Anyone else purchase the Tiny Tina DLC? Or played it via the Season Pass? I downloaded it based simply off of thr premise and trailers. Looks awesome. Completely new npcs, not just reskins, and new area with D&D styled game narrated by Tina.