• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

#31 Emily_June

Emily_June

Damn precious

• 1,259 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 23:40

Can't wait.

Started playing through the original again (fourth time) to brush up. Finally bought the expansion packs, and I'm halfway through those. This isn't going to last me to September! Such a bummer it got pushed back again, but fall has always been my gaming season. <3

#32 Muhammad Farrukh

Muhammad Farrukh

The End is Nigh

• 7,621 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:23

(fourth time)

:s

Someone really likes the original one

#33 Emily_June

Emily_June

Damn precious

• 1,259 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 15:01

I started playing alone when it came out, as Brick (though I never finished that playthrough). Then I started over with friends, playing as Lilith--we went through the second playthrough.

I just bought the expansion packs (wanted to finish them before the second game came out) but haven't touched the game in over a year, and since I no longer have my save on my HD, I had to play through the entire game again in order to play those. It went fast, since my boyfriend decided to give Willowtree a go.

I do really like the original. But I'm not obsessive over it, either :p. It's genuinely a great game! I usually play the hell out of my games, and that one just happens to have a lot of replay value, for me. :)

#34 Muhammad Farrukh

Muhammad Farrukh

The End is Nigh

• 7,621 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 16:08

I started playing alone when it came out, as Brick (though I never finished that playthrough). Then I started over with friends, playing as Lilith--we went through the second playthrough.

I just bought the expansion packs (wanted to finish them before the second game came out) but haven't touched the game in over a year, and since I no longer have my save on my HD, I had to play through the entire game again in order to play those. It went fast, since my boyfriend decided to give Willowtree a go.

I do really like the original. But I'm not obsessive over it, either :p. It's genuinely a great game! I usually play the hell out of my games, and that one just happens to have a lot of replay value, for me. :)

I haven't bought the expansion packs myself, but I have played them. On another system.

As for the gameplay, I have finished it 1.5 times. Was almost in the middle when Battlefield 3 came out, and then Mass Effect 3 and now Max Payne 3 and .... the list goes on

#35 Emily_June

Emily_June

Damn precious

• 1,259 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 17:22

I haven't bought the expansion packs myself, but I have played them. On another system.

As for the gameplay, I have finished it 1.5 times. Was almost in the middle when Battlefield 3 came out, and then Mass Effect 3 and now Max Payne 3 and .... the list goes on

That's my problem with the game coming out in the fall; so do all of my other favorite games.

#36 spedanden

spedanden

Spedanden was his name-o

• 402 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 15 September 2012 - 13:44

About to head to the Gearbox Community Day and Borderlands 2 Launch Party. Long day ahead, hopefully much gaming goodness.

#37 +mikebiacsi

mikebiacsi

You can't hack me, i got Norton.

• 2,127 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:07

http://uk.ign.com/ar...rlands-2-review

IGN seem to really like it. I think this is my most anticipated game of 2012. I put so many hours into the first one. Luckily I've got 4 mates who all like playing a different class to me so we should have a nice balanced team.

#38 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,712 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:07

Really excited for this game now. I've been playing the first one again. I got 95 hours clocked up on it. Pretty much every mission is done except for You.Will.Die, Crawermax on playthrough 2. Not even worth trying, i can't even last a minute.

Just got this beast of a weapon Assault Rifile, it has 231 magazine, the power isn't as high as some rifiles but the accuracy is high so i can just hold the mouse down and let it rip.

#39 (Spork)

(Spork)

ANDROID-APPLE

• 4,786 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:43

ive beat the game about 6 times its a great game and im still amazed by the amount of weapons in the game

#40 TheGreek

TheGreek

Neowinian

• 55 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:02

can't wait :D

#41 lemonGrass

lemonGrass

Residential Idiot

• 934 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:26

Clocked up 600 hours on the first one. Hopefully I'll do more on the sequel.

#42 Knightwolf20024

Knightwolf20024

Neowinian

• 871 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 14:23

#43 giantpotato

giantpotato

Neowinian Senior

• 3,135 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 16:18

I can't wait. One thing that just occurred to me is it would have been awesome if they incorporated the Steam Inventory into the game. That way you could see all your unique guns and trade them with others without having to be in-game.

#44 TheGreek

TheGreek

Neowinian

• 55 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 16:21

can't decide to go with maya or zero! what do you guys suggest? who will you play with?

#45 +Brando212

Brando212

Neowinian Senior

• 6,534 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL, Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 17 September 2012 - 16:21

^ BAUS launch trailer

I'm getting it pre-loaded on my computer already via steam (love that they offer that btw). I can't wait to start playing it as soon as it comes out, won't be sleeping tonight probably, will be playing it till i have to go to school tomorrow afternoon

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!