moh fps

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#166 Boz

Boz

Neowinian Senior

• 7,385 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 23:53

have you played bf3? How would you compare it's Multiplayer to BF3?

They are different.. that's what EA wanted to make.. MOH is more fast paced, no vehicles, more gun customization, variations, 6 classes each with different capabilities and support actions. BF3 doesn't have support actions because it has vehicles. You can look at it as Close Quarters but with support actions and tighter maps.

I love BF3, but what I like about MOH is that it allows me to jump into the game play a few rounds quickly and more arcade like and jump out.. BF3 is a bit larger involvement.

Still, MOH has it's own flare.. It's more tactical than COD and if you have a good buddy as a Fireteam mate you guys can truly rock the round awesomely as you rely on each other for ammo, respawns and health.

You can see my stats and what I unlocked and all the stuff it supports here:

http://battlelog.bat...174729378/xbox/

What's also interesting and I think is very original is Nations. They've introduced Nations as international competition. So you can play for your own country, contribute with TOKENS and you rank your country higher. It's interesting concept I like.

#167 Slammers

Slammers

Neowinian

• 1,208 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:07

I can't stress how much I would recommend people do not purchase this game. It looks like the people saying it is not that bad are trying to make themselves feel better for blowing the cash on it. The multiplayer is terrible, completey unbalanced. Just play bf3 close quarters, the only thing moh has over that is the fireteams, but bf3 has squads anyway. Map design is the worst part. Feels like a quake 3 mod. The only game I have ever got a refund from, dont feel the slightest bit bad. This game's multiplayer needed a proper pc beta test, then another 6 month's of dev.

#168 Boz

Boz

Neowinian Senior

• 7,385 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 17:58

I can't stress how much I would recommend people do not purchase this game. It looks like the people saying it is not that bad are trying to make themselves feel better for blowing the cash on it. The multiplayer is terrible, completey unbalanced. Just play bf3 close quarters, the only thing moh has over that is the fireteams, but bf3 has squads anyway. Map design is the worst part. Feels like a quake 3 mod. The only game I have ever got a refund from, dont feel the slightest bit bad. This game's multiplayer needed a proper pc beta test, then another 6 month's of dev.

I have bought seriously sh** games in my life so money is not a problem.. I actually bought this game for PC and Xbox 360.. you sound like those ADD people who can't invest 3 minutes to figure out and learn how the game works before trashing it. I guess you are in good company with those stupid reviewers who give it 4 / 10 reviews.

Btw, if there are things to criticize about this game is that there are still some bugs like some achievements not unlocking, some reload animations don't trigger, and game will lock up sometimes.. (rarely) but it will happen.

#169 ViperAFK

ViperAFK

Neowinian Senior

• 10,819 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 18:54

Looks like they didn't learn anything from moh 2010 then, because the horrible maps were my biggest problem with that game too. glad I didn't get this one. I see no reason at all why one would play the mutliplayer in this over bf3.

I actually got a refund on the moh 2010 myself xD, also the only game I've ever gotten a refund from.

#170 Boz

Boz

Neowinian Senior

• 7,385 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:34

have you played bf3? How would you compare it's Multiplayer to BF3?

I made a collage of some of the most fun I had in the game so you can see what it feels like.. this is not a promo video, I made it from my own footage.