moh fps

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#46 Lamp0

Lamp0

Neowinian Senior

• 2,816 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 23:38

I didn't like the MP much in the last game, but I quite like what I've played of the Beta. The map is a bit confusing though.

But, MY GOD, who ever was in charge of the menu design needs to be fired!

#47 OP Muhammad Farrukh

Muhammad Farrukh

The End is Nigh

• 7,621 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 13:47

Well, just played a bit of multiplayer, and I must say, its more or less the same as 2010' Medal of Honor
The graphics and sound are cool and all that, but i was hoping for an experience more closer to that of Battlefield 3'
Oh well...

#48 Anthony Tosie

Anthony Tosie

Neowinian

• 1,485 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 14:45

I tried it, and it's not bad, but it's certainly not good, either. The problem is they didn't fix most of the major issues that were in the previous Medal of Honor, such as the poor spawn system. There's also not a whole lot of guidance given, and the menus are absolutely atrocious -- not well designed, far too much information thrown at you, etc.

The gunplay isn't bad, and there are some really neat ideas, though. The graphics are, however, bad, but my guess is there will be improved textures in the final version (just like the Battlefield 3 beta to retail version).

#49 OP Muhammad Farrukh

Muhammad Farrukh

The End is Nigh

• 7,621 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 16:00

Played a few more rounds and now, frankly, it is feeling a bit better.
Graphics and Sound, as stated previously, are very good. Especially the sound. Everything relating to sound is how it should've been.
Spawn system, as also pointed out by Anthony Tosie, is, well, pretty bad. Infact I hate it. It should've been more like Battlefield 3'
Guns have a more Call of Duty-ish feeling, which I personally don't like at all, given the fact that how awesome the gun system was in Battlefield 3.

I will most probably get the game only for single-player. I highly doubt I'll spend much time with the multiplayer.
Spoiler
:p

#50 Boz

Boz

Neowinian Senior

• 7,480 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 19:25

Played a few more rounds and now, frankly, it is feeling a bit better.
Graphics and Sound, as stated previously, are very good. Especially the sound. Everything relating to sound is how it should've been.
Spawn system, as also pointed out by Anthony Tosie, is, well, pretty bad. Infact I hate it. It should've been more like Battlefield 3'
Guns have a more Call of Duty-ish feeling, which I personally don't like at all, given the fact that how awesome the gun system was in Battlefield 3.

I will most probably get the game only for single-player. I highly doubt I'll spend much time with the multiplayer.

Spoiler
:p

Absolutely agree.. the initial feeling is a bit of a turn off but man.. as you start playing, leveling up, when you understand how the game flows it gets A LOT of fun.

The build we are playing has SERIOUS issues but this is the build from E3 I believe. There are issues with menus, lags, spawn issues, recoil and hitboxes are a bit wack, some attachments won't work etc.. but despite this I found it to be very entertaining after initial negative reaction due to it being different from the previous MOH.

This is what the game really looks like when you get into a bit more hectic engagement and people have stuff unlocked.

The single player looks AMAZING

#51 Yusuf M.

Yusuf M.

• 21,394 posts
  • Phone: OnePlus One 64GB

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:12

Yeah, the single-player looks great.

More SP videos:

#52 Boz

Boz

Neowinian Senior

• 7,480 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 19:58

Anaron, if you want join up on my platoon EFO (Elite Force One) so we an play this when retail ships.

Posted Image

http://battlelog.bat...03608217308977/

I love the fact that platoon emblems (custom ones) are shown in the game on the soldiers uniform.

#53 Yusuf M.

Yusuf M.

• 21,394 posts
  • Phone: OnePlus One 64GB

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:18

Anaron, if you want join up on my platoon EFO (Elite Force One) so we an play this when retail ships.

Posted Image

http://battlelog.bat...03608217308977/

I love the fact that platoon emblems (custom ones) are shown in the game on the soldiers uniform.

Cool. Which version will you be getting? I plan on buying the PC version this time around.

#54 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

• 5,445 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 05:24

I don't mean to brag, but (even when high as a kite) this game is easy. I know that boils down to the players on the other team... Guess a bunch of 12 yr olds downloaded the beta on Xbox 360 :rofl: . I havent even bothered to switch from a US Assaulter with a RDS on the initial entry gun.

P.S. - is there a way to link specific game battlelogs? It isn't as easy to find as is for BF3; I'd love to show off 'squad wipe'x5 in 1 round + various stats.

Edit: What happen to gun recoil? oh and the starting Assaulter pistol sucks ass, regardless of headshots.

#55 welchmen22

welchmen22

Neowinian

• 57 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 13:33

Is anyone playing on PS3? I looked for the beta this weekend, maybe its dropping tonight.

#56 Lamp0

Lamp0

Neowinian Senior

• 2,816 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 13:48

given the fact that how awesome the gun system was in Battlefield 3.

Out of interest what platform do you play BF3 on?

I've played for over 100 hours on 360 and I cannot for the life of me get use to weapons in that game. They feel so inconsistent, bordering on broken.

#57 OP Muhammad Farrukh

Muhammad Farrukh

The End is Nigh

• 7,621 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 13:53

Out of interest what platform do you play BF3 on?

I've played for over 100 hours on 360 and I cannot for the life of me get use to weapons in that game. They feel so inconsistent, bordering on broken.

PC.
It does feel better, at least to me, on PC than on both the consoles. Don't know if its just me

#58 Harrison H.

Harrison H.

Neowinian

• 588 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 1520

Posted 09 October 2012 - 13:56

Is anyone playing on PS3? I looked for the beta this weekend, maybe its dropping tonight.

Unless it changed within the last 2 days, the beta is for Xbox only.

#59 Boz

Boz

Neowinian Senior

• 7,480 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:00

I'm rocking live stream of MOH Warfighter Beta multiplayer.. who wants to see how it looks like you can come watch me play here:

https://new.livestre.../events/1607989

damn.. it expired..

Well I'm playing some Assasin's Creed Revelations.

#60 Luke777

Luke777

Neowinian

• 121 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:39

Can you prone in the multiplayer?