What Android Phone Should I Get From AT&T?

I went to the AT&T store today. They don't have great phones there. I was wondering, what kind of Android phone I should get online? I want a phone that has a big screen on it mostly for surfing the web and foruming. I don't want the price to be higher than $100 USD either. Thanks,

big screen and only 100$ you can get the

samsung infuse its like 97 cent

samsung galaxy s2 is under 100

i think the htc vivid is 100$ too

if you can splurge and get the galaxy note its 5.3 inchs

I was actually looking at the Infuse online a couple minutes ago. I think it looks really good and what I really want. But aside from that, any more phones that someone can recommend to me?

I was actually looking at the Infuse online a couple minutes ago. I think it looks really good and what I really want. But aside from that, any more phones that someone can recommend to me?

i had the infuse its not a bad phone

I went to the AT&T store today. They don't have great phones there. I was wondering, what kind of Android phone I should get online? I want a phone that has a big screen on it mostly for surfing the web and foruming. I don't want the price to be higher than $100 USD either. Thanks,

This is really a naive way of thinking (no offense). But often I meet people like you with a simillar question and a silly price range. So I tell the person, "you do realize you are paying more for the data plan than you are for the phone for the life of the contract. You also realize that if you go with a cheaper phone, it probably will not receive anymore updates and it will be underspeced a year from now." Do yourself a favor, in the future, wait a litle bit longer, save a little bit more money and buy a newer device. You'll thank me later.

With that said, your timing is good, the Samsung Galaxy Note (which will get ICS update in a few months according to Samsung) is available for $149. http://www.gosale.co...-galaxy-note-4g

It's a big A** screen (5.3"), a 4G LTE phone (if available in your area), decent camera sensor (8MP) which will shoot at 1080p video resolution and a front facing (2MP) camera for Skype, GTAlk, etc.

samsung galaxy S2 or galaxy note!!! dont go for infuse because u never know if it gets ICS or not..

dont complain later that u r not getting ICS!! ask for galaxy nexus on ATT.. it might be worth the wait.

Ummm okay... I'm just blown away. Thanks so much for the links and you're thoughtful comments! I'm going to go with the SG S2 or the Galaxy Note.

samsung galaxy S2 or galaxy note!!! dont go for infuse because u never know if it gets ICS or not..

dont complain later that u r not getting ICS!! ask for galaxy nexus on ATT.. it might be worth the wait.

There will always be an ICS... official or not ;)

Ummm okay... I'm just blown away. Thanks so much for the links and you're thoughtful comments! I'm going to go with the SG S2 or the Galaxy Note.

Go with the Galaxy Note so I can live vicariously through you. LOL.