Attention - Single Folks (Specifically Women)

Why do some people feel that if they are not in a relationship for any length of time that they are going to die? Seriously, this is the most annoying **** in the world. I see this far too often. Most of the time, it is women that I see this problem with. I am not sexist, just calling it as I see it. There is this girl I knew when I was a bit younger, I have her on Facebook. Most of the time I just hide or ignore certain things in my news feed, but sometimes the stuff I read on there makes me feel a ton better about myself, lol. Anyways, this girl has always been dating a guy. She literally does not go two months since she was 16 without dating someone. When she was without a boyfriend for a whopping month or more, she would bitch and moan all the time about being alone for the rest of her life. Really?

I mean damn, there are people getting married that are like an hour away from dying. My point is, it is 2012 and people get married at all ages. If you are 21 and saying this stuff, you need to get your head out of your ass. Even the most ugly, disgusting people on this earth still find a way to mate with another of their kind. And for the record, I am not at all calling her ugly - I am simply saying unless you have some serious personality flaws that keeps everyone away from you, it is quite possible to find love.

This girl was dating an apparent psychopath a few years back. He ended up in jail for trying to kill her, plus some bank fraud or something. It was an ongoing process. Every week there would be something posted on Facebook along the lines of, "Oh I don't need this ****." Literally a day or two later, "Me and the boyfriend are blah blah blah." Seriously? Okay eventually she got rid of this guy. And before I go further, I will say I do know this stuff because I was friends with the girl. We go way back, and we check in every once in awhile to see how each other is doing. For the longest time she was on drugs though, and I told her to never talk to me until she cleaned her **** up. So she did! She got "clean" (whatever that really entails). I would say hi every now and then on Skype or Facebook. Anyways, she started dating another guy. He seemed like a decent guy from what I saw. I mean, I really never checked stuff that often a few months ago. The only reason I do now is because I am unemployed and bored, lol (only momentarily, though). For the last few months, the same **** has gone down with this fella. They "break up" and get back together the next day. I swear, I am not lying...this happens like fifty times a freaking month. What the hell?

And this is not the only instance of this type of behavior. I noticed a trend with my ex-girlfriend, that she also could not be alone for any length of time. Why do people not realize how retarded they are? For everybody that may have this complex, please pay attention. You cannot have a successful relationship until you can learn to be happy being single, first. I too had to learn this over time, but it was a quick lesson in my life. If you are co-dependent, quite simply...you are a moron. Get a ****ing cat. I have cats, they are my best pals! Whatever the **** helps, dudettes.

Am I the only one who found this incredibly hard to follow? Structure your thoughts!! Don't jump to what is currently happening then explain how you know these things and this person, then flash back to the past in the same sentence or paragraph!

Am I the only one who found this incredibly hard to follow? Structure your thoughts!! Don't jump to what is currently happening then explain how you know these things and this person, then flash back to the past in the same sentence or paragraph!

Get over it, man. My blood sugar was low. I am too tired to restructure anything right now.

Cool story, bro.

Seriously, this is the most annoying **** in the world. I see this far too often.

Ok. Not really.

Most of the time, it is women that I see this problem with. I am not sexist, just calling it as I see it.

Women do tend to be more emotional.

Even the most ugly, disgusting people on this earth still find a way to mate with another of their kind.

Well, they often don't want another of their kind.

Why do people not realize how retarded they are?

Ha! Because it's self-contradictory!?

If you are co-dependent, quite simply...you are a moron.

Agreed. Those two are widespread problems, though. Even otherwise intelligent people succumb to mysteriously isolated persistent cases of moronness, especially involving relationship.

I have cats, they are my best pals!

Protip: women think guys who have cats are weird. Or it makes them jealous.

but sometimes the stuff I read on there makes me feel a ton better about myself, lol

I've been friend-zoned this way. Damn it was hell. In time, though, all that crap I used to feel and think turned into what you've wrote. I figure it's a good thing, too.

Anyways, this girl has always been dating a guy. She literally does not go two months since she was 16 without dating someone.

Many females are raised to believe, that they always need a guy to take care of them.

Sadly, many are not encouraged to stand on their own.