• 8,678 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 23:37

#92 Razorwing

Razorwing

Rocket

• 15,295 posts
  • Phone: HTC One

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:42

So Did anyone order the Collector's Edition?

#93 Doli

Doli

Goo ball

• 7,468 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:08

Apparently this is the closest thing we have to an official AC3 forum? Searching via forums and google yielded nothing. Anyways, I am unfamiliar with a 'season pass' with video games in that I have never purchased one. Can someone confirm my understanding? I see it as a "pay once for everything DLC related for this game. period." similar to the "Premium" feature of Battlefield 3. Is this correct? I seem to remember coming across something on IGN stating the season pass would not include all of the games content..

Also, is it possible the season pass won't (ever) include the downloading of 'pre order/special edition' content such as missions (or even more specifically the PS3 exclusive 4 missions-which I think is wrong, timed exclusive is fine, similar to Mt. Fuji in SSX and all COD related DLC /rant). Anyways, thanks in advance, sorry if my post wasn't clear I feel like I was rambling possibilities.

Edit: This is why I ask. I would love extra missions as DLC the cheapest way possible, and if these missions won't be included later via the Season pass then what is the point...

http://www.gamestop....ason-pass/98570
game stop is saying that you will get 20% of the DLC (this is for the PC version) but some game websites are saying that you will get all the DLCs not just a % off. Some season passes just give people a % off any DLC. The reason for the season pass is that it will pay for itself with all the money you save.

Looks like the first three DLCs will not continue the story but will be a "what if" story with 'The Tyranny of King Washington'

It’s 1783. As the revolution comes to a close, a new and most unexpected enemy emerges. Driven by the desire to secure the fate of the colonies, George Washington, the greatest hero of the revolution, succumbs to the temptation of infinite power. The new King is born and his reign leaves no one untouched. To return freedom to the land, our new hero Connor must dethrone a tyrant he once called friend."

http://www.nowgamer...._dlc_packs.html

#94 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,740 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:00

So Did anyone order the Collector's Edition?

I ordered the Freedom Edition
http://shop.ubi.com/...om_Edition.html

There are so many editions, it is the only complaint i have for the series. They always ruin it with the multiple collectors editions. Like anyone would buy the game multiple times.

#95 Razorwing

Razorwing

Rocket

• 15,295 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:21

I ordered the Freedom Edition
http://shop.ubi.com/...om_Edition.html

There are so many editions, it is the only complaint i have for the series. They always ruin it with the multiple collectors editions. Like anyone would buy the game multiple times.

Yeah I kinda agree. But that link just takes me to the shop.. lol. Ah well, is it the one with the statue and the flag? I really want that flag. lol.

#96 soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,678 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 14:47

I really want the UbiShop edition.

#97 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,740 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 13:28

Yeah I kinda agree. But that link just takes me to the shop.. lol. Ah well, is it the one with the statue and the flag? I really want that flag. lol.

It has the statue but no flag, only the one on the statue and the other main collectible is the the George Washington Notebook.

I really want the UbiShop edition.

So do i, is that the one with the new edition of the encyclopedia?

#98 soniqstylz

soniqstylz

Neowin Trophy Slore

• 8,678 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 13:36

So do i, is that the one with the new edition of the encyclopedia?

Yep.

#99 Razorwing

Razorwing

Rocket

• 15,295 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 13:51

It has the statue but no flag, only the one on the statue and the other main collectible is the the George Washington Notebook.

It should come with a AC Flag with the that Edition with the George Washington NoteBook + Statue.

#100 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• 5,740 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 14:52

It should come with a AC Flag with the that Edition with the George Washington NoteBook + Statue.

Not according to the unboxing video

The flag is probably in one of the many other editions :laugh:

#101 Razorwing

Razorwing

Rocket

• 15,295 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 15:11

Not according to the unboxing video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niBzaymLAgg

The flag is probably in one of the many other editions :laugh:

Apparently it's in the LE. lol. I thought we were talking about that. lol. my bad.

#102 carmatic

carmatic

oh cool i can change my member title

• 6,024 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 15:41

i kinda wish these collectibles can be purchased seperately....!