SGS2:where is ics?

Plenty of ICS roms for the SGS2 available on XDA

Yup, I've tested quite a few. All unstable for now.

heard it is supposed to be out 1/3

Never heard that.

Never heard that.

Oh really? I've been using XXLPB since it was released and had 0 issues...

heard it is supposed to be out 1/3 (yesterday)

but zero news or anything about it *scratchhead*

Samsung didnt say SGS2 will release ICS on march 1st...

they said they will start pushing updates on march... there is a difference.. its probably be between mid to late march...

patience....

heard it is supposed to be out 1/3 (yesterday)

but zero news or anything about it *scratchhead*

Just be patient. I am sure it will come out soon. And when the first person gets it, they will post the OTA on XDA so you can get it ASAP and before you get the OTA yourself. How the update for my GNEX 4.0.4 went as well as the ICS update for my ASUS Transformer. Someone posted the OTA online and I didnt have to wait for the OTA to come thru on my devices.

You don't think that Samsung will ever actually release ICS for it...do you? Oh please....GS3 is being released soon. For them GS2 is yesterday's POS and they could care less about it at this point.

You don't think that Samsung will ever actually release ICS for it...do you? Oh please....GS3 is being released soon. For them GS2 is yesterday's POS and they could care less about it at this point.

What the hell are you talking about? They will release it. You think they would let this phone not receive ICS? That would be poor customer support and drive people away from Samsung products as you couldn't trust/rely on them to deliver any updates for their phones. You really don't know how the business works, do you? Plus, the SGS2 is a popular phone, and will have good support at xda.

Obviously, you dont know what you are talking about. SGSII got phone of the year last year and I doubt Samsung will ditch it. And the SGSII is a CURRENT phone and not old news. And the rumors about the SGSIII being released next month are just that...RUMORS. Until Samsung officially announces the SGSIII, no telling if it will be soon or at the end of the year.

Too bad none of you actually live near me....cause I'd love to make a wager on this. I'd bet big money on Samsung never actually releasing ICS for the GS2.

Never heard that.

Some random on Twitter said it was coming out on 1st March and all the tech sites picked it up for some reason..

Q1 2012 is the official word from Samsung so they've got almost a month yet to keep to their word :)

If they COULD care less, that means they must care about it.. I think you mean "couldn't care less"

Sorry, one of my bugbears ;)

Too bad none of you actually live near me....cause I'd love to make a wager on this. I'd bet big money on Samsung never actually releasing ICS for the GS2.

So the official statements from Samsung saying the SGSII will come out Q1 2012 is just a bunch of lies by Samsung? Would be dumb of them to release a statement like that and not follow thru with it. its not the the G1 which cannot handle TW and ICS. The SGSII can fully handle it and it will get it.

Samsung is going to release ICS for SG S2 this month..... you realize they gave a official statement.. also there is leaked build from samsung

http://www.christian...by-april-67134/

haters gonna hate and i bet money that you are going to lose on this.... thanks god we dont live near you......

Post your address, and I'll swing by to collect. I'll drop a grand saying Samsung releases it to phone providers within the next 25 days.

It's also too bad, you have no clue where we all live.

You really have no idea what you're talking about, do ya?

Post your address, and I'll swing by to collect. I'll drop a grand saying Samsung releases it to phone providers within the next 25 days.

It's also too bad, you have no clue where we all live.

Hell, I will bet online and accept a money order via mail. haha