Hello (Neowin) World!

Hey, I'm Rod, currently an IT student, a chess enthusiast, a martial artist, and a . . . coffee addict. (You know what's good about being a night owl? It's immunity to coffee's effect of forcing you to stay awake.)

To-do list:

1. Complete profile info.
  2. Find out what "mini spy" is.
  3. Fire up Photoshop and make a nice forum signature.
  4. Stay in "lurker" mode for about a week or two to familiarize myself with the community and how things work around here before participate in discussions.
  5. Last but not least, check out what kind of NSFW stuffs you guys--and gals, too, I suppose (what's the male-to-female ratio on here anyway?)--have going on around these parts. :whistle:

Hello Neowin!

P.S. By the way, is it just me or is the WYSIWYG editor on here kind of buggy?

Edited by Digilodger

Glad to have you here.

Welcome

Enjoy your stay (Y)

I love coffee too

MiniSpy shows the latest threads that are being bumped. i.e. the threads who have been replied to most recently

Welcome,

oh regarding the mini spy so you can watch the girl next door :whistle: latest thread/posts on the forum :laugh:

Welcome to Neowin. Enjoy your stay.

Rumour has it that subscribers have some privileges in terms of NSFW content. :shiftyninja:

It is acting a bit weird lately. :/

See here

Thanks for confirming that it wasn't just me! For a moment I thought it was because of metro IE10 on Windows 8 Consumer Preview. But I soon found it happen on Chrome, too. I was about to boot into my Windows 7 partition and see if it happens there, too.