411 posts in this topic

Posted

:( The earliest I can play this will be 11/19 :cry:

Ouch :(

1 week!

Posted

Halo 4 news: Only thing many of you will care about: no downtime during updates/upgrades.

Using Windows Azure has other advantages, too, mainly in the development process. Hook says the cloud service gave his programmers the tools they needed to develop and test in parallel.

For gamers, they shouldn't notice a thing, which is the point. In fact, one of the advangages of switching to a cloud-backed system is that the Halo network won't go down when it needs upgrades. Just keep on fragging, guys.

Source

1 person likes this

Posted

Couple of things that concern me about multiplayer, that just don't seem "Halo" .. but I said that about armour abilities and I got used to them, so I'll wait and see. Excited :D

Posted

The reviews are right. Halo fans will love it.

Posted

Wow, reviews are all positive so far (at least the ones I have seen) unlike the usual - you will love it if you like Halo. Good news :)

Posted

http://youtu.be/gULQ5GFIkcA

Episode 5 is out! Last one, so sad to see it end. Need more Halo live action!

1 person likes this

Posted

Episode 5 was pretty cool. Cannot wait for the game now. I will be on Xbox Live @ midnight with 2 of my buddies if anyone wants to start their Halo online off right haha

Posted

I plan to start making my way through legendary.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dayum!!!!

Posted

OMG that was definitely JIZZ! Without knowing Halo that would be a good movie (of-course with a little more fluff)!

I'mma get my GF to watch them and see what she says, she's never played Halo.

Posted

My favorite part was in episode 4

When the chief blocked that needle bolt from killing the guy to show his superhuman speed. And in general the whole way the needlers were shown. Watching the Col. explode was great.

Posted

My copy just arrived in the post! Flukey b***ard that I am :p

Posted

Pre-ordered my copy of Halo4, dunno how much I can play though since I won't be around much.

Posted

Forward Unto Dawn was simply amazing...better than Space Above and Beyond. loved each episode, four was beyond awesome. the appearance was the epitome of badass, i literally cheered. will watch the last one now, and the game is TOMORROW. my body is ready!

Posted

Arghhhh I know it's not officially out til tomorrow but my delivery estimate said it should be here by 5pm today and it didn't turn up :( Gutted!

Posted

Arghhhh I know it's not officially out til tomorrow but my delivery estimate said it should be here by 5pm today and it didn't turn up :( Gutted!

Mine did the opposite :p Loving it so far, I had some lingering doubts about it but I've been blown away by it!

Posted

Mine did the opposite :p Loving it so far, I had some lingering doubts about it but I've been blown away by it!

What is multiplayer like? Are weapons still on the map or is it all ordnance-based now?

I like the extra weapons and AAs, just not sure how I'll like such a massive change in the gameplay mechanics if weapons are no longer on the map!

Posted

Haven't touched the multiplayer, been too busy with the campaign :p Pretty sure I read somewhere that there are random ordinance drops to stop people from camping spawn points.

Posted

Haven't touched the multiplayer, been too busy with the campaign :p Pretty sure I read somewhere that there are random ordinance drops to stop people from camping spawn points.

Camping spawn points was a valid tactic though :( Was annoying for the casuals but I play each Halo game for like three years and get quite good at them.

Posted

Myself and 2 of my roommates are going to pick them up at midnight. Special request for my fellow Halo friends: take my survey in my signature. PLEASE. I need 100-150, have 56. Would help my assignment for school so very much.

Posted

Dying for HALO 4. Leaving in an hour to pick it up.

Posted

GameStop dropped the ball. More info after I beat a few missions

Posted

I got mine GT: FusionOpz if anyones lookin to kick some ass!

Posted

Beat it last night. Have no idea what the story was about. May have been the lack of sleep. Gameplay seemed alright, didn't touch MP, will do that later today.