Who wants my 2XP?

Yes please! :D

#378 George P

George P

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: HTC Windows Phone 8X

Posted 05 January 2013 - 19:30

I think we're in for a long string of updates, tweaks and fixes till it's late in the year and we're all talking about the new Xbox and halo 5.

#379 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

Posted 06 January 2013 - 02:28

I think we're in for a long string of updates, tweaks and fixes till it's late in the year and we're all talking about the new Xbox and halo 5.

As with any game that is a properly maintained online title, curious what prompted this post, or just random :)

#380 George P

George P

Neowinian Senior

Posted 07 January 2013 - 23:01

As with any game that is a properly maintained online title, curious what prompted this post, or just random :)

Someone said they want/hope for more updates etc. Just saying that I expect to see them adding more things like Spartan Ops missions to tie right into Halo 5.

#381 Roger H.

Roger H.

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 21
  • Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:03

Just finally started digging into this, played some War Games and Spartan Ops - seems last week was Episode 3 then it switched to Episode 4 now. Just did those today (guess it's all on Legendary) I wanna play Episode 1 and 2 with in online matching though as it's hard as hell by myself on Legendary.

Seems they switch every week to something new (I think episodes 6-10 coming out next week). I like the challenges too that make you wanna keep playing. That damn timer, I look at it and go aww man, gotta keep going before it runs out!!

Oh well, finally starting to have fun with it. Still gotta finish it on Legendary solo and co-op so when someone's ready just message me and we can go from there :)

#382 articuno1au

articuno1au

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:08

Getting a bit sick of carving a bloody path through a ****ton of bad guys, only to have the game spawn a ****ton more -_-

The number of times there have been so many crawlers I literally couldn't move.

God damn >.>

#383 Razorwing

Razorwing

Who You Gonna Call?

• Phone: HTC One

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:09

Just finally started digging into this, played some War Games and Spartan Ops - seems last week was Episode 3 then it switched to Episode 4 now. Just did those today (guess it's all on Legendary) I wanna play Episode 1 and 2 with in online matching though as it's hard as hell by myself on Legendary.

Seems they switch every week to something new (I think episodes 6-10 coming out next week). I like the challenges too that make you wanna keep playing. That damn timer, I look at it and go aww man, gotta keep going before it runs out!!

Oh well, finally starting to have fun with it. Still gotta finish it on Legendary solo and co-op so when someone's ready just message me and we can go from there :)

Can you go tonight man?

#384 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:40

why is the Crimson Pack segregated? why can't they do it like with COD where it automatically detects which DLC you have when matchmaking? when I go online there's maybe 700 people on Crimson, and 20K on Big Slayer. doesn't make sense.
at least I did finally get to SR-20. I think that's enough for me, really good MP but time to finish the campaign after like four months!

#385 Jeston

Jeston

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 5

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:13

why is the Crimson Pack segregated? why can't they do it like with COD where it automatically detects which DLC you have when matchmaking? when I go online there's maybe 700 people on Crimson, and 20K on Big Slayer. doesn't make sense.
at least I did finally get to SR-20. I think that's enough for me, really good MP but time to finish the campaign after like four months!

The Crimson playlist is there if you only want to play the Crimson map pack and nothing else. If all other players you are matched with in the regular playlists have the Crimson map pack, it'll still give you some options on those maps. In other words, you can still play on the Crimson maps while in the other playlists.

#386 BajiRav

BajiRav

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Lumia 920

Posted 21 January 2013 - 19:41

I am not getting much time playing this game (or any game for that matter) and whenever I do get time, I mostly prefer playing in Big Team Battle as that's where most of population seems to be. I wanted to do usual 4v4 Team Infinity Slayer but it was taking longer than normal to find a game (I have Crimson DLC) and then when it did, I played 2/3 games where opposite team was full of campers with ****ing Promethean Vision. So 343i got rid of armor lock to give us Promethean Vision. I gave up!

Oh man, this is fast turning out to be my least favorite Halo multi-player. :/

#387 AJerman

AJerman

Boomer Sooner!

• Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 05 February 2013 - 21:06

Yes please! :D

Sorry, forgot to come back to this because I thought my friend was going to take it. He never did so I have 102 2XPs. Gotta be facebook friends to share though. Sent you a PM.

#388 George P

George P

Neowinian Senior

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:02

Man, I'm way behind in Spartan ops missions, everyone online is playing episode 8 and I'm still back at episode 3. This is what happens when you've been away for 2 months or more.

#389 The_Decryptor

The_Decryptor

STEAL THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

• Tech Issues Solved: 5

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:12

I've only played the first "chapter" or so, it was quite hard (no balancing for player numbers), and since then they've made it even harder.

#390 Mr.XXIV

Mr.XXIV

Shine bright like Iron Man.

• Phone: iPhone 5s

Posted 06 February 2013 - 20:10

I'm always up to date! :D I just wish I was host since I have the fastest internet in my city, just so I could help others have less lag. :p