SSD Decision (240GB): Mushkin Enhanced Chronos or OCZ Agility 3

Hello everyone. I had a hard drive failure in my MacBook Pro last week, which caused me to lose quite a bit of info (most of it wasn't backed up, and some of it I was working on at the time, but that's not the issue). I had a 500GB Hitachi 7200rpm drive before, and since I have my tax return, I'm now considering getting a SSD (which will be my first SSD of any kind). My budget is < $300 for a 240GB drive. I think I've decided on either the Mushkin Enhanced Chronos (non-deluxe) or the OCZ Agility 3. They are both SF-2281 based drives, so it comes down to cost/performance. Both Amazon and Newegg have the drives, but the OCZ drive is about $20 more on Amazon. If I buy the drive through Newegg, I have to pay tax plus shipping, but on Amazon neither (however, Amazon is out of stock on the Mushkin drive). My main questions are:

1.) Is the OCZ drive normally recommended over most other drives?

2a.) Since I need to run Windows 7 in Boot Camp, is it a problem to partition the SSD and run both OSes that way?

2b.) If there's no problem with partitioning the drive, would there be an issue with enabling Trim in Windows and not having it in OS X?

I'm hoping to order the drive this afternoon (wanted to post this earlier but have been busy at work). Thanks for any info you all can provide.

Wow I would never buy an OCZ after seeing so many personally fail. It seems their marketing works wonders. I have personally dealt with 8 OCZ that have failed within weeks, and know of many more that didn't last 6 months. Also the Agility is a budget line where the Mushkin is their main line with better flash. Mushkin also has one of the best support staff hands down. OCZ not so much. Agility is their third best drive.

Also the Agility is a budget line where the Mushkin is their main line with better flash. Mushkin also has one of the best support staff hands down. OCZ not so much. Agility is their third best drive.

just to be fair, the agility isnt their budget line - the budget line consists of the Onyx, Petrol and Octane

Mushkin corporate office is 2 miles from my house and I still won't touch their product, not even to support my local economy.

I ended up ordering the Agility 3 yesterday. It's on the delivery truck now actually. Just wish they'd hurry up and get here.

I just grabbed a Corsair Force GT 240GB for the price of an Agility 3. It's comparble to the Vertex 3 MAX IOPS without the insane price. At least, when it's on sale.