• Call of Duty 2
    • Call of Duty 3
    • World At War
    • Black Ops
    • Modern Warfare
    • Modern Warfare 2
    • Modern Warfare 3
    • [None]

Not counting multiple copies of the same title :)

Maybe you could reply with which is your favourite?

I have MW3 and just bought Black Ops... thinking of getting MW1 and/or 2.

I own the original Call of Duty, and Call of Duty 2 for PC.

I bought a used Modern Warfare for $5, when a friend and I went to Gamestop one night. We played it on Xbox Live that night while drinking and it has been put up collecting dust ever since.

I don't consider the Call of Duty name to really apply after 3, though, as it is no longer the same game(s).

I used to own Black Ops, MW2, and World at War, but I sold them all/lost them. The only one of the "newer" ones I enjoyed was World at War. Ever sinced they moved away from WWII, as with Medal of Honor, I stopped caring. I loved Call of Duty and Medal of Honor as franchises that did WWII games. Also a big fan of BF1942. After these franchises stopped the WWII scenario, I generally stopped caring. Up until BF3, just because the vehicles/large gameplay/graphics.

• Call of Duty: Classic
  • Call of Duty 2
  • Call of Duty 3
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Game of the Year and normal)
  • Call of Duty: World at War
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops

I don't yet own a copy of Modern Warfare 3 but I probably will pick it up at some point in the future. I really liked Call of Duty 4 when I first played it, which is why I've went on a bit of a buying spree with other games in the series over the past few years.

All of them except 3rd.

And I regret buying anything after original Modern Warfare, excluding World At War

I actually really liked the third game in the franchise. At a time it was my favorite online game. The story was also lengthy, and had some proper character development. Some of the set-pieces were amazing for the time, such as the Polish tank scenes. Even now it feels like a more realistic entry in the series, and definitely didn't deserve the negativity it gained.

The reason I couldn't get it was because it wasn't on PC. :(

Some friends of mine had it on both consoles, but I was so furious at Activision that I boycotted it. :angry:

All of them since cod4 but I'm getting bored of them and the only ones I really liked were the first two modern warfare games and the original zombie map on world at war. I'll probably get the next ones preowned a month or two later.

None and proud of it. FPS don?t mean much for me these days. This is a genre that has been fully exploited IMO.

I miss the days of Time Splitters and Golden Eye though.

I own the PC versions of Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2. I also own the Xbox 360 versions of Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare 3. I used to own the Xbox 360 version of Black Ops but I sold it when I got tired of the game.

Call of Duty and United Offensive, I loved those games, they had some epic moments in them and fairly decent multiplayer....the name has been dragged through the dirt since then and unfortunately it has become a a stinking turd.

GameCube (COD 2)

Wii (COD 3, 4, BO, MW3)

PC (COD 4, MW2)

I've been meaning to get World at War for the Wii for while but just haven't yet. I guess I am one of the minorities that actually love COD with a Wii-mote. In my opinion it is so much easier to aim when you aren't restricted by a joystick like on PS3 or 360.

World at War

Black Ops

MW, MW2 and MW3

Oddly enough, I never really played any of them taht much until MW3. Now I play it fairly regularly and am contemplating going back and playing some of the others again now that I'm "better."