• Black Ops
    • Modern Warfare
    • Modern Warfare 2
    • Modern Warfare 3
    • [None]

None. I like games with a plot.

I would like to think the people of Neowin have better taste than playing CoD

You expect too much,

MW1,2 and 3, World at War and Black Ops. I loved MW2 but WaW probably just edges it as my favourite - it was the first COD I played online and I enjoyed the simplicity of it - took me back to my Medal of Honor days on the original PlayStation. I actually bought MW1 after I played WaW and before MW2 came out but by the time I got round to playing it, it was hacked to death.

MW3 is my least favourite. I loved it when I played it at COD XP on a LAN connection but playing on real world connections it is unplayable due to lag compensation. Also the map design is very unimaginative - I don't even have a favourite, whereas in past titles I'd have 4/5 I'd love to see come up. One year ago I'd amassed over 30 days of game time in Black Ops already, but in MW3 I've managed 3 days and hate it - only play when my mates won't play anything else.

Nowadays I spend the majority of my time in Gotham City Imposters which is the most fun I've had in a FPS since Perfect Dark and Conker's Bad Fur Day on the N64. For 1200 MSP it was a bargain.

Currently none, had Black Ops for a bit but when Gamestop was offering 40 bucks for trade-ins last summer I jumped on that, as I wasn't playing it much.

COD 1 & 2 are my favourite, I wouldn't play them now due to rubbish graphics etc but back in the day I loved them.

MOHAA and MOHAASH were also amazing!

Got CoD4, enjoyed that a lot. Got MW2 and also enjoyed that, got Black Ops and regretted it majorly.