New & Updated apps in Store

Chikyu-Shoten

This is an Anime e-comic book app it appears. There's 5 categories: Ninja, School Life, Love Story, Sci-fi/Fantasy, and Horror. Also, has a live tile.

Wordament updated.

Update info is under Details. You should see Release Notes at the top. All apps should have this information.

Euro Cup

Appears to be a soccer (football) app for the Ukraine and Poland. Looks like you have to log into it via Facebook. Screenshots look nice.

ok so my store isn't opening anymore..

its stuck with a white screen..

tried everything.

im not doing a restore as I have installed many apps and stuff.. Damn.. guess ill just live with it :(

any way to restore just store?

New app:

sMedio TrueLink+

Plays music, video and displays images.

I'm liking it, still buggy but shows media much better than Microsoft's Video, Photos and Music apps.

tried everything.

im not doing a restore as I have installed many apps and stuff.. Damn.. guess ill just live with it :(

did you try the obvious and reboot your machine :p

tried everything.

Try opening it to the white screen and then do a restart or cold boot.

Try opening it to the white screen and then do a restart or cold boot.

Now that's a new one. Thanks for the tip. :) so I see no twitter app.

Now that's a new one. Thanks for the tip. :) so I see no twitter app.

There's not a dedicated Twitter app yet. You can add people to the "People" app and see the tweets though.

• 2 weeks later...

New apps:

• Hydro Thunder Huricane

Oh ya metro is designed to work with Desktop with Mouse and Keyboard also , the only problem is that you can either accelerate or switch directions at a time :/

There is an option in setting to use keyboard , the game is fantastic.

Oh ya metro is designed to work with Desktop with Mouse and Keyboard also , the only problem is that you can either accelerate or switch directions at a time :/

There is an option in setting to use keyboard , the game is fantastic.

Absofreakinglutely.

New apps:

Skitch - a productivity sketch app.

Givit - a video sharing app. Let's you share video to friends or family on all devices without them installing anything.

SATMax - a prep course app for high school students preparing for SATs.

Epson Print Center

Discourse - a news app

I'm showing 110 total apps in the store at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

Can you find Mail, Calendar, People, Messaging in the store? My apps started to give me a notification that I need to update and the store tile also indicated that I have some updates. But when I clicked on the updates in the store there were no updates available. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the formerly called "live apps" but they were no longer available.

Please check these apps for me on your computer! Can you find them in the store? What can I do now to get them back?

Hi!

Can you find Mail, Calendar, People, Messaging in the store? My apps started to give me a notification that I need to update and the store tile also indicated that I have some updates. But when I clicked on the updates in the store there were no updates available. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the formerly called "live apps" but they were no longer available.

Please check these apps for me on your computer! Can you find them in the store? What can I do now to get them back?

Yes, they're in the store. Downloading one will get the entire suite. Updates are show in the top-right corner of the Store app when they're available.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm showing 210 apps in the Store currently. Lot of nice apps and many that have certainly increased the power of universal search and share.

I'm showing 210 apps in the Store currently. Lot of nice apps and many that have certainly increased the power of universal search and share.

Yeah, once more and more apps take advantage of the OS contracts like search and share we'll really see WinRT/metro take shape.