Man Hunts Missing Cat -- Finds Buried Spacecraft ?

Hundreds of people are flocking to a field at Neuhofen im Innkreis in Austria after a mysterious perfectly round hole appeared overnight, leading down to a metallic construction 25-foot underground.

Farmer Franz Knoglinger, 47, discovered the hole while looking for his missing cat and after a report on local television he was flooded with curious visitors, as well as geologists, archaeologists and even UFO experts.

He said: "I was looking for our family cat Murlimann when I noticed the hole. I didn't know how deep it was then so I dropped the stone down there, and heard a metallic clunk.

"From the time it took for the stone to reach the bottom I realised it was very deep.

The_mysterious_hole

"I managed to get a big magnet which I dangled down there and it clearly fastened onto something at the bottom ? so there is something large and metallic about down there. It also sounds as if there is a hollow space around about whatever the metal object is ? it sounds as if there is a room underneath."

He said they needed 25 foot of rope to lower the magnet down and the local plumber who had tried to use a special camera to view the object had failed to get an image.

He said: "There seem to be disturbance on the line ? maybe it was some sort of electrical field. Either way the camera didn't bring a good result."

Archaeologists suggested the hole could have been left by a wooden timber from an underground burial chamber that had rotted away.

Locals speculated it might have been a bomb as the area had been heavily targeted during the war.

But alien watchers have also been attracted by the find and are speculating about a buried spacecraft.

One man had even turned up with a sandwich board and the words "Beware - The Doorway to Hell".

Geologists from the local council are expected to visit the site on Monday to carry out further tests.

In the meantime the family cat has appeared again, she had been sleeping in an airing cupboard at the family farm and the door had been closed - shutting her in. :cat:

source

Tomorrow we will get news that 50 people have been killed due to tampering with a bomb lodged 25 feet in the ground. :rofl:

• Like 3

Nothing new here that hasn't happened before.

Metal pipe under ground start leaking, water causes the ground to go weak, a few weeks, months down the road, instant sink hole and they're almost always perfectly round. Why? Aliens, no, because that's the most efficient shape nature creates when the ground collapses.

Seriously all the sudden sink oles are almost perfect circles. See the one that swallowed a baby in Russia recently.

25 ft down huh? so get an excavator and dig... problem solved?

They probably will do just that, once they determine for sure that it's not a unexploded bomb.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Nothing new here that hasn't happened before.

Metal pipe under ground start leaking, water causes the ground to go weak, a few weeks, months down the road, instant sink hole and they're almost always perfectly round. Why? Aliens, no, because that's the most efficient shape nature creates when the ground collapses.

Seriously all the sudden sink oles are almost perfect circles. See the one that swallowed a baby in Russia recently.

post-252670-0-34272000-1336990117.jpg

any updates... ! ??

Hole Lot of Bother

Historians have solved the mystery of a perfectly round hole going 25 foot underground after it appeared in the middle of an Austrian field.

Hundreds of people travelled to the field at Neuhofen im Innkreis in Austria after the mysterious perfectly round hole appeared overnight, leading down to "something metallic".

One schoolgirl told local media she had seen a spaceship over the area a few days earlier and another man claimed to have heard a meteorite.

Farmer Franz Knoglinger, 47, who discovered the hole while looking for his missing cat said he was flooded with curious visitors, as well as geologists, archaeologists and even UFO experts.

But the mystery has finally been solved by a local historian who discovered that 50 years ago a company had drilled a hole in the field while looking for oil - and that the massive drill bit had snapped off at the end leaving a chunk of metal in the ground.

Knoglinger said: "I was looking for our family cat Murlimann when I noticed the hole. I didn't know how deep it was then so I dropped the stone down there, and heard a metallic clunk. From the time it took for the stone to reach the bottom I realised it was very deep.

Geologist Dr Harald Wimmer however confirmed the historians research and said: "It was not by the firm RAG while they were looking for oil."

source

It's the hatch from lost! The drill story was just the Dharma Initiative covering it up :p

• Like 1