Need help deciding.

Which one shall I buy, and why?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which one shall I buy, and why?

• iPad 3 4G + Wi-fi
    • Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
    • ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime

So I've got ?500 (GBP) to spend on a tablet and was wondering if you guys can help me out to decide which one to buy.

Mainly will be using for my Uni studies (lectures etc.) and obviously gaming :p.

Thanks to all who participate.

iPad, without a doubt

Would've suggested checking out some Windows 8 ones, if they were in the market, but you seems to be in a hurry here, I guess

I'd say the iPad as well. It's costly, but on the plus side, the newest model is only just available so you know you're getting the latest and greatest. I'm a bit doubtful of Android tablets, though I've never used any tablet for a long period of time.

There is no reason you shouldn't get the iPad. It has better App support. Its snappier, reliable and more future-proof (for three years) than any of them out there

As early as Q1 2013

Well Windows 8 is due this year, so I'd say Win 8 tablets are probably due this year too... :p

If you're getting one now, get an iPad. If you don't need it until the start on the Uni year, just want until the end of September and see what deals are out around then.

I am going to Westfield - Stratford City Apple store on friday to get the new iPad. Hopefully they don't run out :).