Which Tablet  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tablet would you want for your company Going forward

• Ipad 3
    • Asus Transformer Prime Infinity
    • Another Tablet

Isn't that what this is for?

http://itunes.apple....434433123?mt=12

You can configure devices in group like this, but you still HAD to "touch" them or the cart they were plugged into. With iOS 5 or 5.1, you can do this wirelessly, from my understanding, but it also requires an Apple server. Even at that, I've heard that it doesn't work well with a LOT of devices. That number might be subjective, though. I don't know first-hand, just what I've been told. Several schools around us are going to iPads and Android tablets, so waiting to hear how that all shakes out.

we a a crap ton of osx tablets that work well in our Enterprise environments. ICS tablets have a lot better support for exchange and what not compared to honeycomb. Obviously more people are using OSX tablets (i use galaxy tab at work) and they both work well. None of the have exchange support but for activesync integration they are both fine.

Alright here is a question do you know of a way for a apple tablet, Android tablet, or windows 7/8 tablet to have security to encrypt all data on it in-case it is stolen that people would need to have a password to get in?

i dunno about encryption (pretty sure neither of them support it) but you can remote wipe and track them once they are connected to the exchange server.

that seems like a bad play on Microsoft's part :/

businesses and schools could have made use of that

wow way to cripple your own OS microsoft, it's like they don't want to win...

That's what x86 tablets are for.

The whole point of WOA is affordability, I stand by my previous statement

the price point for x86 tablets better drop considerably if they want businesses to consider them

I wasn't aware those are already available.

duh... but might as well wait a few months/year instead of being stuck with tablets that won't have nearly as many hooks into a domain as a Windows tablet would.