Photo

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 OP Dark Ride

Dark Ride

Neowinian Senior

Posted 26 March 2012 - 20:55

Use a computer. Copy all the files from the microSD to your computer, then copy them all back onto the new card.

That was my first thought but it seemed to easy ...

#32 firey

firey

F͎̗͉͎͈͑͡ȉ͎̣̐́ṙ͖̺͕͙̓̌è̤̞͉̟̲͇̍̍̾̓ͥͅy͓̍̎̌̏̒

• Tech Issues Solved: 6
  • Phone: Android (4.4.2)

Posted 26 March 2012 - 20:57

That was my first thought but it seemed to easy ...

Haha, nope, very very simple.

#33 +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 10

Posted 26 March 2012 - 21:21

Use a computer. Copy all the files from the microSD to your computer, then copy them all back onto the new card.

What I have always done.

#34 OP Dark Ride

Dark Ride

Neowinian Senior

Posted 06 April 2012 - 17:36

Since you guys have proven really helpful I'm gonna throw another question at you. What's the best way to change the default install location on my Android? Some apps install themselves to the internal storage location but I'd like them to install to the SD card instead, since the internal storage is quite small and my SD card is 16GB.

Thanks in advance.

#35 pwnz0r3d

pwnz0r3d

Neowinian

Posted 06 April 2012 - 17:45

Since you guys have proven really helpful I'm gonna throw another question at you. What's the best way to change the default install location on my Android? Some apps install themselves to the internal storage location but I'd like them to install to the SD card instead, since the internal storage is quite small and my SD card is 16GB.

Thanks in advance.

Used a program called app2sd on my factory install, which was pretty simple but did the job. Since then I've rooted the phone, installed MIUI and now it's just a matter of changing the default install folder in options.

#36 nominak

nominak

Neowinian Senior

Posted 06 April 2012 - 17:49

Thanks in advance.

http://androinica.co...roid-2-2-froyo/

Might work for current OS' as well, not sure.

#37 OP Dark Ride

Dark Ride

Neowinian Senior

Posted 07 April 2012 - 17:24

Rooted, installed ClockWorkMod, backed up with Titanium Backup and installed the "CyanogenMod 7.2 RC1 by vo-1 MIRACLE Edition" ROM successfully.

Now, I've got a little problem with battery calibration, probably because I didn't charge my battery to 100% before doing the CWB wipe/reset and ROM install.
I've looked up battery calibration but different articles/videos say different things.

So... can anyone, who has successfully done a battery calibration, give me a little tutorial on how to do it properly (Samsung Galaxy Ace, if it matters)?

#38 c3ntury

c3ntury

Say whaa?

Posted 07 April 2012 - 17:29

Cyanogen 9 (or similar) ROM if there's one available definitely.

I'd also perhaps recommend Launcher7, I love it as my default launcher. You can also find flashable ZIPs which enhance the audio quality by adding the same engine the latest HTC phones use for their 'beats' audio.

#39 OP Dark Ride

Dark Ride

Neowinian Senior

Posted 08 April 2012 - 04:08

Rooted, installed ClockWorkMod, backed up with Titanium Backup and installed the "CyanogenMod 7.2 RC1 by vo-1 MIRACLE Edition" ROM successfully.

Now, I've got a little problem with battery calibration, probably because I didn't charge my battery to 100% before doing the CWB wipe/reset and ROM install.
I've looked up battery calibration but different articles/videos say different things.

So... can anyone, who has successfully done a battery calibration, give me a little tutorial on how to do it properly (Samsung Galaxy Ace, if it matters)?

Attached Images

• 2012-04-07 15.54.50.png