32 replies to this topic

#31 +scumdogmillionaire

scumdogmillionaire

Neowinian Senior

• 2,550 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 20 March 2012 - 21:05

They screwed Tebow over...

How was he screwed? It's business. Technically, The Colts "screwed" Manning. People get traded, people get cut. That's the NFL.

We had a shot at a better QB that has a higher chance of winning a Super Bowl than Tim Tebow did. Elway took it and landed the target. Whether it pays off has yet to be seen. I believe it will, and as a life time Broncos fan I am pumped to see a franchise QB back at the helm.

#32 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:10

How was he screwed? It's business.

That's the main reason I've fell out of love with pro football. It's all about money now, on both sides. The only ones who really gets screwed is the fans. I wish for the days of team loyalty once again.

#33 Perfect72

Perfect72

Neowinian Senior

• 2,168 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 21 March 2012 - 17:47

Sanchez under attack: Jets acquire Tebow

Sometimes you just have to take a step back and appreciate the ridiculousness of what is actually happening in the NFL world around us.

Peyton Manning is a Denver Bronco. And NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora reported the New York Jets have traded a fourth- and sixth-round pick to the Denver Broncos for Tim Tebow and a seventh-rounder. This actually happened.

If you had predicted this sequence of events just two months ago, your friends might stop talking to you. As a resident of New York City and a student of the back page tabloids, this is all so delicious; I can barely believe it's true.

Continued at Source.

I'm not sure if this is a good thing, or a bad thing for my Miami Dolphins.... Tebow twice a year (if he starts).....Wait, what am I saying. This is a GREAT thing! That is two wins in the bag :p.

I'm not saying Tebow isn't....well yes I am saying he isn't good. But ontop of that, the Dolphins know his style, the Wildcat, all of his tricks, and so does coach Philbin. Last year we won that game, up until the defense quit on us in the 4th quarter. Even then the Broncos barely won. That won't happen again (Tebow beating us.)

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!