BSG: Blood&Chrome

• 7 months later...

http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/battlestar-galactica-blood-chrome-premiere-386601

The first trailer for the prequel starring Luke Pasqualino, launching online Friday, has debuted.

Frak, it's coming. Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome, the spinoff of the popular series, will hit the web before being broadcast on television.

Blood & Chrome, starring Luke Pasqualino (The Borgias) and Ben Cotton (Alcatraz), will premiere on the young male-skewing Machinima's YouTube channel, Machinima Prime, beginning Friday. The film will be broken up into 10, seven- to 12-minute episodes online until February and will remain on Machinima until April.

It will be followed by its Syfy premiere, with the date to be announced later, followed by a the DVD/Blu-ray/VOD/PPV release of the unrated version.

>

I'm probably going to wait until they release all the webisodes edited into a single pilot/tv movie. That's probably how it was intended to be seen.

I'm probably going to wait until they release all the webisodes edited into a single pilot/tv movie. That's probably how it was intended to be seen.

Yeah details on that are unknown at the moment :(

Yeah details on that are unknown at the moment :(

Looks like It'll be out early 2013.

The first episode will be released on Friday, Nov. 9, with the remaining episodes rolled out over the next four weeks. In early 2013, the two-hour version ofB&C will air on Syfy, followed by the release of an unrated version on home video.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/05/battlestar-galactica-prequel-date/

Loving it so far, just wish it was longer

I can't wait to see the uncut, unrated Blu-Ray.

The Galactica looks totally legit in this series. Hopefully, we'll see her frak up some basestars.

FUUUUUU... "The uploader has not made this video available in your country. Sorry about that." - This is why the next step is downloading it illegally.

FUUUUUU... "The uploader has not made this video available in your country. Sorry about that." - This is why the next step is downloading it illegally.

weird? it doesn't seem region locked for me and UK are usually screwed

Thanks for reminding me about this totally forgot about it. I would post a link that wasn't region locked but ive been told that that is advertising piracey. Even though they are uploaded to thte internet anyhow, dumb i know but forum rules are forum rules no matter how dumb they are :/

No love at all for us Aussies.. Oh well I obtained 2 episodes in 1080p easily.. And I'm nearly h through the second episode..

One question, have you guys noticed that when someone swears normally it gets not beeped but a sound is heard mimicking a beep but its actually quite fitting.. Does that mean they only want "Frak" used in this show?

I'm enjoying this series! That kid from skins is doing well living up to the legened; William Adama! I hope this show gets a full season! I miss BSG & I never gave Caprca (that spinoff show) a go.. Is it even worth watching?

No love at all for us Aussies.. Oh well I obtained 2 episodes in 1080p easily.. And I'm nearly h through the second episode..

One question, have you guys noticed that when someone swears normally it gets not beeped but a sound is heard mimicking a beep but its actually quite fitting.. Does that mean they only want "Frak" used in this show?

I'm enjoying this series! That kid from skins is doing well living up to the legened; William Adama! I hope this show gets a full season! I miss BSG & I never gave Caprca (that spinoff show) a go.. Is it even worth watching?

About Caprica, Eric Stoltz does an amazing job as Daniel Greystone and the creator of the cylons. The concept of the showing talking about the orgins of the cylons and the original two families (greystone/adama) is nice, but the execution of the plot gets lost with the stupid kid actress. Stolz shines in all his scenes and I hope he comes back to another sci-fi show.

Furthermore, I think BSG: Blood & Chrome looks awesome with the revamped visual effects. Have you guys noticed that excessive use of lens-flare in here. Look's like JJ Abraham's consulted. Anyways, really glad to have BSG back on tv even though it might be for just 90 minutes. Really missed this show and I think they can explore a lot of different avenues with this new story. Oh yeah, the rockier theme song is a bit nice too! ;)