BSG: Blood&Chrome

I watched the first two eps and thought they were pretty good. The lens flare was killing me. It was almost too distracting. I'm speculating they strategically placed that effect in there to cover up some of the lesser CGI bits (overall the CGI was good). But, I would definitely like to see this go to series. SyFy needs another hit.

Wickedly cool. Anyone notice how many people are from the BSG series? The viper jock that is supposed to be dead and now has a son played the viper jock 'nacho' in the BSG series. In episodes 1/2 the commander of the galatica is the security officer from the pegasus on BSG.

Damn this is some good stuff, how long are they doing it for and is there any plans to bring it to tv?

Syfy said if the demand is there then they will look into more

After trying to get in to Caprica I was wary about this, but so far I'm quite enjoying it. There's less story and more action than BSG, but that's not a bad thing (unlike Caprica, which I felt went down the route of more story and less action and that harmed it).

I was hoping it would be more than a web series or TV movie but I'm happy with what they've made so far. I've only seen the first episode and I look forward to the rest. It's short but sweet and it reminds me of Battlestar Galactica.

I was hoping it would be more than a web series or TV movie but I'm happy with what they've made so far. I've only seen the first episode and I look forward to the rest. It's short but sweet and it reminds me of Battlestar Galactica.

It seems it's doing good on YouTube. We might get a series out of this. Here's hoping!

Looking great so far. I hate the lens flares but the show itself is very good. Better than Caprica for sure.

Any news if there's going to be a full season on sy fy next year ? Would be great with Fringe coming to an end.