Elementary

208857857t.jpg271463426t.jpg425728401t.jpg

Lucy Liu will play Joan Watson opposite Jonny Lee Miller's Sherlock; a character described as a former Scotland Yard consultant who finds himself in a New York City rehab centre. The female Watson meanwhile lives in Brooklyn and is a former surgeon who lost her license after the death of a patient while consulting for the NYPD. The pilot is written by Robert Doherty and directed by Michael Cuesta.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lucy Liu has looked good for a long time, Not a very good actress, but shes very pretty.. I think she looks fine in these shots.

• 3 weeks later...

To each their own, I like the BBCs version and I'm also going to give this a try, I like the actors and I think making Watson a female could work out well. At least we don't have to put up with more of those "gay" relationship posts the 2 movies got.

• 4 weeks later...

This isnt normally my sort of program and the first few seconds gave quite a dark impression, but as above, its quite quirky and Jonny plays the character exceptionally well. I'll deffo be watching more.

Lucy Liu is also very hot :)

Saw the previews was kind of interested. After watching the first episode, I'll definitely be adding this to my show schedule.