Angry Birds Space now available for download, pigs will fly

Seriously? It is not like any iOS device has a 1GB capacity these days. I would much rather have a larger universal version that plays on all of my iOS devices, both my iPad and iPhone, rather than have to pay for the same damn app twice. So cannot even fathom how having that option would be considered a waste of space.

Exactly. Hell, I'm even willing to spend a dollar or two extra as well. EA has started doing that with their titles and so have a few more companies. I decided to buy the iPad version (someone finally answered my question about Retina graphics somewhere else) and the IAP for the 'Danger Zone' levels, but I refuse to buy it again on my iPhone.

The game is easy though. I beat it already (obviously not 3 Stars on each level) which is disappointing since I spent 2.99 + .99.

I'm enjoying the hell out of this one as well. The gravity effect has created some fun challenges and ideas to beat levels (I never progress until I three star it). Even got the wife and a couple friends hooked.

It's definitely a lot more interesting than the same rehashed formula since the original.

I finished it in about a day, still working on getting 3 stars on all the levels though. My 6 year old has just about finished the first section. He picks things up really quick.

By giving the "pointer", they made it a child's play. Seems much easier than the previous games. Pretty fun still, but miss those I-swear-it-must-have-been-designed-by-sadists-from-hell-itself levels. :p

I'm happy they added it, I got bored of Angry Birds constantly trying to hit the targets, guess it's just me that enjoys it.

Maybe they could add a way to turn it off for the more advanced.