Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'

Are people really trying to defend Zimmerman?

He has a history of frivolous calls to 911

http://www.thedailyb...-abuse-911.html

Didn't stand down when the cops asked him to so anything that happens after that is his fault. If he were to get murdered it is HIS fault. You don't chase suspects guilty or not. you have a description of him and that's all that matters. If I were Trayvon I woulda beat his ass too. Difference is, unlike Trayvon, I have a gun and know how to use it and wouldn't hesitate. Screw bringing him in and arresting him. Let him STAY free. He will get murdered sooner or later. Bet that.

Jesus Christ, ya'll are crazy.

I'm not defending or prosecuting anyone.

"I have a gun and know how to use it and wouldn't hesitate."

That is what Zimmerman appears to have done, so maybe you and him are alike?

• Like 1

You damn right we are alike. Difference is I wouldn't have chased someone it isn't my business to chase. if I was attacked by Trayvon Martin I would have shot his ass too. But if I'm initiating the confrontation it's MY fault. I'm too grown to be fighting for no reason so I stay in my lane and in my OWN business. But yes, Zimmerman and I are alike. We can both shoot somebody and act like nothing happened and we both have apparently done it before.

No, just trying to maintain an even look at the available evidence, which includes an eyewitness who says it was the kid who attacked Zimmerman. Unless you were standing next to him I suggest you reel it in until all the evidence is in.

Which is uderstandable but let's be real. It went downhill after his disobeyed the dispatcher AND went against the rules he was supposed to be upholding as a neighborhood watchman. NO GUNS.

And you're calling us crazy?!?!?

I never said I was completely sane. I just know facts from bull****. Zimmerman is in the wrong. If I choose to defend myself and that makes me crazy, so be it. But I understand the law and I've been in situations where self defense was necessary. I'm not a coward and I'm not gonna be a victim or fear for my life.

Zimmerman appears to have been stalked, and gunned down for being black ?

And on top of that, Zimmerman was able to keep his gun, was never drug tested and let go. I hate Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and don't care for the black panthers but they are right. This seems more like a racial thing that anything else. Now the Black Panthers put a bounty on his head, $10,000 for his capture. You think he's gonna be alive much longer? Keep him outta jail if you want.

Edit: AND Zimmerman was involved in fighting a police officer in the past and never arrested. Get the ENTIRE FOH.

And on top of that, Zimmerman was able to keep his gun, was never drug tested and let go. I hate Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and don't care for the black panthers but they are right. This seems more like a racial thing that anything else. Now the Black Panthers put a bounty on his head, $10,000 for his capture. You think he's gonna be alive much longer? Keep him outta jail if you want.

Edit: AND Zimmerman was involved in fighting a police officer in the past and never arrested. Get the ENTIRE FOH.

Wrong. A city commissioner was just on a legal affairs program and stated categorically that Zimmerman's gun was taken by the police, along with his clothes which were stained with blood from his head wounds. Any decent lab tech can do a drug screen off those blood stains.

Other reports collaborate the witnesses statement that Zimmerman was on the bottom being pummeled; the back of his clothes were grass stained.

You first. So far you aren't doing so well.

Zimmerman appears to have been stalked, and gunned down for being black ?

What in the world are you talking about?

As I have said I am not defending or prosecuting anyone so you can stop being so defensive. I am neither judge, jury, defense attorney or prosecutor. I just believe that until the investigation is completed by all the parties involved and the facts can be reviewed I'm not going to yell and scream this person or that person is guilty of anything. I was not there to witness the incident and I will not let emotions cloud my thinking. And I certainly hope he is not gunned down before his day in court if it comes to that, let justice be served.

• Like 1

Wrong. A city commissioner was just on a legal affairs program and stated categorically that Zimmerman's gun was taken by the police, along with his clothes which were stained with blood from his head wounds. Any decent lab tech can do a drug screen off those blood stains.

Other reports collaborate the witnesses statement that Zimmerman was on the bottom being pummeled; the back of his clothes were grass stained.

You first. So far you aren't doing so well.

No you are grasping for straws. Number one, bringing up JUST BREAKING facts doesn't mean I was wrong. Just like this mystery witness was sniffed out by the press 8 hours ago saying that Zimmerman was acting in self defense. Second, source? Third, Jeb Bush JUST said that the law won't and shouldn't have protected Zimmerman because he chased down and shot Trayvon. Jeb Bush AUTHORED the Stand Your Ground law. http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=734177

Try again.

What in the world are you talking about?

As I have said I am not defending or prosecuting anyone so you can stop being so defensive. I am neither judge, jury, defense attorney or prosecutor. I just believe that until the investigation is completed by all the parties involved and the facts can be reviewed I'm not going to yell and scream this person or that person is guilty of anything. I was not there to witness the incident and I will not let emotions cloud my thinking. And I certainly hope he is not gunned down before his day in court if it comes to that, let justice be served.

I'm not being defensive, I'm pointing out the foolishness in the people trying to protect Zimmerman talking about facts. The ONLY facts that matter is that Zimmerman chased down the boy when he should not have and he ended up dead. Period. Nobody is defending him besides his friends and the good folks here at Neowin. Not even the laws author is standing up for him. And the police cheif steps down after a vote of no confidence. Get real.

Wow, you're telling me to "get real"? Why don't you knock it off with the emotionalism and arrogance! And yes you are being defensive. Let people have their own opinion.

• Like 1

Wow, you're telling me to "get real"? Why don't you knock it off with the emotionalism and arrogance! And yes you are being defensive. Let people have their own opinion.

Have your opinion and I will continue to be arrogant, I have a right to do that especially when I'm on the side of truth. There is NO way around it, face it. Zimmerman was told to stand down and he DID NOT. So if he got his ass beat whose fault is that? Zimmerman has a history of calling the police on stray dogs, an 8 year old black kid, a few folks in an Impala and a few other frivolous calls. Jeb Bush says that the stand your ground law doesn't apply to this case. The police chief steps down after a vote of no confidence, multiple people and "experts" saying that Zimmerman violated the law and is in the wrong. How can anyone take themselves seriously even trying to rationalize anything he did. No one is in your corner besides the people here at Neowin, Geraldo Rivera and his lawyer. Again, get real and get the ENTIRE FOH.

Zimmerman allegedly called him a coon, did I bring that up? No. They called him a white man and some call him hispanic, did I bring that up? No. I'm dealing in facts, NOT speculation. I'll say it again, the fact is, Zimmerman violated EVERY rule. From the neighborhood watch manual to the self defense stand your ground law. So at this point you have two options, ignore and leave me alone or agree that you are wrong. Until the evidence comes out that Trayvon was chasing Zimmerman and initiated the confrontation you are going to be wrong no matter how badly you want to be right.

What part of I'm not defending or prosecuting anyone do you not understand? Yes I have read the articles about the incident. Try reading what I'm posting, not what you think you're reading. And you're own emotions are getting the of better of you if you think you can dictate to me what my options are. As you would say "Get Real!"

• Like 1

No you are grasping for straws. Number one, bringing up JUST BREAKING facts doesn't mean I was wrong. Just like this mystery witness was sniffed out by the press 8 hours ago saying that Zimmerman was acting in self defense..

The "mystery witness" wasn't a unknown to the cops, which is why those of you who are ready to string Zimmerman up prematurely should chill out - by now it should be obvious you aren't in posession of the evidence to do so. The breaking news reinforces that fact

What part of I'm not defending or prosecuting anyone do you not understand? Yes I have read the articles about the incident. Try reading what I'm posting, not what you think you're reading.

If I recall, you came after me saying Zimmerman and I are alike. Instead of reading what I was saying, you read* what you thought I was saying. If you did you would have never made that statement in the first place. I didn't come into the thread quoting you, remember that.

The "mystery witness" wasn't a unknown to the cops, which is why those of you who are ready to string Zimmerman up prematurely should chill out - by now it should be obvious you aren't in posession of the evidence to do so. The breaking news reinforces that fact

The mystery witness was unknown to the public till about 8 hours ago*. What was your point again?

Your extreme defensiveness has made this discussion impossible. I didn't "come after you" for goodness sakes.

You still think it's a discussion? o_O

^^^Before that statement we had no interaction. Then you called me crazy after my second response. You have a bad memory huh?

Omigawd, you just can't see the forest for the trees. LOL I remember just fine. I didn't call you crazy either, perhaps it's your own memory you're having a difficult time with... But enough is enough, have a good day.

• Like 1

The mystery witness was unknown to the public till about 8 hours ago*. What was your point again?

That you and others, including me at first, have been making a rush to judgement based on minimal facts. Time to let the forensics take over and open our minds to what they may say, even if they don't mesh with certain preconceived notions.

Are people really trying to defend Zimmerman?

He has a history of frivolous calls to 911

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03/23/did-trayvon-shooter-abuse-911.html

Didn't stand down when the cops asked him to so anything that happens after that is his fault. If he were to get murdered it is HIS fault. You don't chase suspects guilty or not. you have a description of him and that's all that matters. If I were Trayvon I woulda beat his ass too. Difference is, unlike Trayvon, I have a gun and know how to use it and wouldn't hesitate. Screw bringing him in and arresting him. Let him STAY free. He will get murdered sooner or later. Bet that.

Jesus Christ, ya'll are crazy.

This, people, is how a criminal thinks, say hello to our very own gangster.

So much fail here that I won't even bother arguing here, also, it's a domestic issue, so I have little interest in it.

Have your opinion and I will continue to be arrogant, I have a right to do that especially when I'm on the side of truth. There is NO way around it, face it. Zimmerman was told to stand down and he DID NOT. So if he got his ass beat whose fault is that? Zimmerman has a history of calling the police on stray dogs, an 8 year old black kid, a few folks in an Impala and a few other frivolous calls. Jeb Bush says that the stand your ground law doesn't apply to this case. The police chief steps down after a vote of no confidence, multiple people and "experts" saying that Zimmerman violated the law and is in the wrong. How can anyone take themselves seriously even trying to rationalize anything he did. No one is in your corner besides the people here at Neowin, Geraldo Rivera and his lawyer. Again, get real and get the ENTIRE FOH.

Zimmerman allegedly called him a coon, did I bring that up? No. They called him a white man and some call him hispanic, did I bring that up? No. I'm dealing in facts, NOT speculation. I'll say it again, the fact is, Zimmerman violated EVERY rule. From the neighborhood watch manual to the self defense stand your ground law. So at this point you have two options, ignore and leave me alone or agree that you are wrong. Until the evidence comes out that Trayvon was chasing Zimmerman and initiated the confrontation you are going to be wrong no matter how badly you want to be right.

After reading your post, I think your a racist Maybe eve NBPP or something, your attitude on this before trial is just way too strong. When I lived in the South temporarily I saw your type and you racist blacks along with your not so different racist whites just keep it going down their permanently and NEITHER of you want to end racial strife.

We have both up North too. On one hand we have a shrinking population of KKK/neo-NAZI's etc., and on the other we have a small buf very vocal and just as racist blacks who claim people of color can't be racists and can do no wrong. Neither can see the grey in situations, and both blame other races for all their perceived ills. Both are equally disgusting.

We have both up North too. On one hand we have a shrinking population of KKK/neo-NAZI's etc., and on the other we have a small buf very vocal and just as racist blacks who claim people of color can't be racists and can do no wrong. Neither can see the grey in situations, and both blame other races for all their perceived ills. Both are equally disgusting.

Oh yeah, round these parts its northern Idaho is the base for white supremacist groups. They come down to southern Idaho and southeast Washington including Spokane and try and get recruitment's.

The thing that happened to that kid is obnoxious, all I will say.

It's incredibly annoying constantly hearing about this story every time I turn the freaking TV on here in Orlando...right when we were finally getting less of Casey.

This, people, is how a criminal thinks, say hello to our very own gangster.

So much fail here that I won't even bother arguing here, also, it's a domestic issue, so I have little interest in it.

Wow...really? You really just called him a gangster? SMH.

*Generally speaking, not specifically to you anymore*

I don't have a gun but I do have a pocket knife and someone was literally was following me (to the point where I know they are following me, not just we are going the same direction...which is something you must discern) I would use it IF they attacked me. I don't care what you say, someone is following me, I am going to be defensive. Zimmerman was in the wrong and he killed someone that he pursued who had no weapons but his (Trayvon) fists. That is a fact and honestly, that's really the only fact that matters. All these other facts just try to get in the way of the most meaningful one.

Let's not even go to race, let's go to gender. If Trayvon was a girl would you seriously have the same thoughts? Think about it.

For those who say Obama said that for political points, please just shut up. A member of the media asked him a question, and he answered it.

Wow...really? You really just called him a gangster? SMH.

*Generally speaking, not specifically to you anymore*

I don't have a gun but I do have a pocket knife and someone was literally was following me (to the point where I know they are following me, not just we are going the same direction...which is something you must discern) I would use it IF they attacked me. I don't care what you say, someone is following me, I am going to be defensive. Zimmerman was in the wrong and he killed someone that he pursued who had no weapons but his (Trayvon) fists. That is a fact and honestly, that's really the only fact that matters. All these other facts just try to get in the way of the most meaningful one.

Congratulations, you're a human being. He, on the other hand, is a criminal who should be behind bars.

He never mentioned the oh so important IF, he just said that he wouldn't hesitate in killing a human being.

Like I said, I really couldn't care less about this whole fiasco, we have plenty of them here, I was just shocked by his post(s).