1. 1. What it be?

• Barbarian
    • Witch Doctor
    • Monk
    • Wizard
    • Demon Hunter

D3 Classes

Skill Calculator

With D3's release less than 2 months away, I've been reading and planning my first character and have wondered what other people would choose as their initial character. I've decided to go with the Demon Hunter using the 'active' skills Evasive Fire, Rapid Fire, Fan of Knives, Rain of Vengeance, Vault, Preparation and 'passive' skills Steady Aim, Archery, and Sharpshooter

I'm predicting the Wizard will be the most popular character at launch.

Barb or monk, while chasing enemies around trying to hit them in melee range can get annoying, they both seem to be the more powerful classes in the beta (haven't played since the last wipe though).

Might do Demon Hunter. I honestly don't know yet. I wish I would have got a chance to play the demo/beta, whatever.

I'm waiting on the store I buy all my games from to show their price on the collector's edition of Diablo 3.

I'm definitely going to play as a Monk first. I made up my mind shortly after the Monk class was revealed. I haven't decided on which skills to use yet but I'll most likely use a mix of offensive and defensive skills.

Either Barb or Demon Hunter. Barb was my favorite in D2, and is equally awesome in the beta... but DH "Rapid Fire" skill is too fun.

Will be a Monk for primary, then it's a tossup between the other 4 for what I go with. Really depends on how the game feels (If melee is even worth it, or if it is the way to go, etc)

Wizard for me. My brother and I will be playing thru the game in coop and he's playing barbarian, so wizard seemed like a good complement.