10 posts in this topic

Watch this video. It's just awesome. The music is blowing my mind :woot:

All 'accomplishments' are relative. 'The ELITE' to people who consider RTS relative/ a challenge. Not saying it is not, please do not elaborate on things like resource management+WHATEVER I am just drinking and rambling. My first thought (from personal experience) is 'My FPS friends do not equate skills to RTS games', though I would use it as a factor in the proper forumula; whatever that might be.

/drunk and not involved in current roommate bball xbox 360 gaming ha

All 'accomplishments' are relative. 'The ELITE' to people who consider RTS relative/ a challenge. Not saying it is not, please do not elaborate on things like resource management+WHATEVER I am just drinking and rambling. My first thought (from personal experience) is 'My FPS friends do not equate skills to RTS games', though I would use it as a factor in the proper forumula; whatever that might be.

Uh.... :s

2 people like this

What the hell is this and why should I care?

What the hell is this and why should I care?

This.

+

Age of Empires 2 > ___________________________

I was really really hoping when I saw Kane a new C&C or mod was being worked on.

No some bs promo about jumping into "old" games.

I still love Original Deus Ex Multiplayer. But as I and many others have tried it's hard to bring old/new players back.

Unless you do a tournament with prizes but then it dies once it's over. /Experience

Every 3D (except renegade) C&C has been utter rubbish that I've refused to play, this looks no different, I'll stick with tiberian dawn ;)

I was really really hoping when I saw Kane a new C&C or mod was being worked on.

No some bs promo about jumping into "old" games.

I still love Original Deus Ex Multiplayer. But as I and many others have tried it's hard to bring old/new players back.

Unless you do a tournament with prizes but then it dies once it's over. /Experience

You know, there are plenty of mods on MODDB for every CnC game. CnC3 a new ecperience just came out, with a completely new camera system, game hud, optimizations, UI and other amazing stuff.

:huh: :s