CS:GO Keys?

I'm playing CS:GO and so far it looks awesome! :D

Yeah, really does look nice. I'm glad they have an FXAA option in there, too.

I will throw a Diablo III Guest Pass at someone who give me a working Counter Strike Global Offensive key, PM me it, thx. and I will be in touch.

Anyone want to do trade in steam for DNF or something like CS:S or even TF 2 for CS:GO?

Unnecessary - still want a CS: GO key? PM me, please (got it as a gift, and got a key to gift myself).

Paying it Forward - PGHammer

Also, for those of you new to CS (or rusty at it), there's an offline mode (complete with bot AI) - I'm playing it to shake the rust off.

I would love to have a key please! I appreciate it, anyone who are willing to give me one, so i will say thank you very much in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there one for me left possibly please? :pinch:

If Millions gift gave me an extra key, You get it :) PM me your steam email so I can gift it to you... If I have one I can... I will find out in an hour when I get off of work...

And @MillionVoltss THANKS :)

Nothing has shown up in the "Gifts" section yet, so I'll keep an eye out. Does it sometimes take a bit for things to transfer over?

If Millions gift gave me an extra key, You get it :) PM me your steam email so I can gift it to you... If I have one I can... I will find out in an hour when I get off of work...

And @MillionVoltss THANKS :)

Alright I will PM you my Steam mail and thank you very very much even if you have none I really appreciate it! :)

EDIT: PM sent^^

can anyone hook it up with a key

can soneone give me a cs:go key I still without a beta key?

If I get a invite I will pass my extra key to one of you two :)

Too blurry, motion blur, fog, faded out textures, lack of customization (you can't disable blurring, etc).

Perfect for new generation.

Too blurry, motion blur, fog, faded out textures, lack of customization (you can't disable blurring, etc).

You mean the motion blur? Because I'm not getting any blurring issues. Turn off FXAA if you have it on if you're not referring to the motion blur.

There is a option called "Motion Blur" that you can uncheck... may be helpful to go into the options. Faded out textures? Nope, just counter strike :p.

I am really digging this. It is CS, but a little more refined. Though, it does need more work and polish.

So far, I haven't been given any keys to pass out since I got it yesterday. But when I do, there is are a few people first in line for it. Sky and Dave.

So far, I haven't been given any keys to pass out since I got it yesterday. But when I do, there is are a few people first in line for it. Sky and Dave.

Thanks again, if I have any beta keys for any games to give away in the future you are also definitely first on my list of people I will ask if they want one^^