The New Robocop Will Be "More Human"

How about a spinoff? Homocop: You have the right to remain fabulous!

haha that's nearly as bad as...ummm I dunno... making the Terminator wear Elton John sunglasses and say "Talk to the hand" :p

I'm not.

Going by the style it looks like its going to be some futuristic cgi laden drivel, I can see it in my head now, Robocop running and flipping around being chased by ED-209s Michael Bay Transformers style.

• 2 weeks later...

Deadline....

EXCLUSIVE: Jackie Earle Haley is signing on to star in the Robocop remake that Jose Padilha will direct with Joel Kinnaman playing the title character. Haley will play Maddox, the guy who dispenses the military training to Robocop. Gary Oldman, Hugh Laurie, Samuel L. Jackson and Abbie Cornish are also set and actors including Jay Baruchel are circling the final leads.

>

Why does Robocop have military training?

The whole point of the film is that he is a cop that is now a cyborg...........ugh this film is going to suck hard.

Why does Robocop have military training?

The whole point of the film is that he is a cop that is now a cyborg...........ugh this film is going to suck hard.

Maybe it's military training before the main character becomes robocop? Do we even have the main characters name? I haven't seen it posted, if not then all you can call him is robocop.

• 1 month later...

Hey Michael Keaton's back! He's just been cast as the villain in Jose Padilha's Robocop remake. He will replace Hugh Laurie who was previously in negotiations to join the film before they broke down. Clive Owen was also reportedly on the studio's short list for the role, but it looks like Keaton won out.

Michael is the final addition to the amazing cast we have assembled for this film and it is so great to have the last puzzle piece in place. It is thrilling that everything has come together to bring this innovative new vision of RoboCop to life. We?ve got a great script, a great cast, some killer ED-209s and I can?t wait to get Alex Murphy back on the streets.

http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/8/29/michael-keaton-cast-as-villain-in-robocop.html

• 3 weeks later...

No. Just no. Actually, just STOP. Stop ruining classics! We don't need another remake, let alone another terrible one. Total Recall was garbage, this will be garbage.

Hopefully it will be good. I hated the fact that they changed the actor in number 3. Peter Weller played the best Robocop. Hopefully Joel Kinnaman will do a good job. But after Peter Weller's performance, I doubt it. Peter Weller made that part what it was. Then the awful TV series was just a joke.

No. Just no. Actually, just STOP. Stop ruining classics! We don't need another remake, let alone another terrible one. Total Recall was garbage, this will be garbage.

That is all Ballywood can do anymore is remake older movies.