Naughty Dog Teases New Uncharted 3 DLC

Naughty Dog Teases New Uncharted 3 DLC

Two new maps are shown-off.

Every once in a while, Naughty Dog's Twitter account likes to tease gamers with a little taste of what's to come. Two such Tweets have come in the past week -- including one today -- that shows-off to Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception players two new multiplayer maps.

uncharted-3-drakes-deception-20120326080904384.jpg

The Ship Graveyard.

{C}The maps in question are called Ship Graveyard and Old Quarter, and you can check out a bunch of new screenshots in the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception gallery on this very page. Of course, you can also scope the smaller images embedded in this very article? but chances are you'll want to consult the gallery so you can get something a little more high-res.

uncharted-3-drakes-deception-20120326080904158.jpg

The Old Quarter.

Naughty Dog has noted that the Old Quarter map in particular is coming this April? it could very well be that it and the Ship Graveyard will be bundled together.

IGN

I've not actually gotten around to playing the Multi Player in Uncharted 3, I was in the BETA and enjoyed that, really should fire it up and see what improvements that they made.

I just ordered a copy of UC3 today. I'm late to the party, but I had other **** to buy.

Enjoy it, it's a great game and some amazing scenes in there. If you have a 3DTV give it a go on there too as I felt it really made some of the sections stand out as a much better experience.

Still love the red laser sightings from the enemy coming out from the screen

Enjoy it, it's a great game and some amazing scenes in there. If you have a 3DTV give it a go on there too as I felt it really made some of the sections stand out as a much better experience.

Still love the red laser sightings from the enemy coming out from the screen

I do have a 3DTV. I'll be sure to check it out :)