Angry Woman vs Bike

Why was she crowding the biker like that? All vehicles should stay a safe distance from each other.

I'm not sure how you see her crowding the biker...when its obvious he's cutting between two cars....but then again it could be the car behind the bike actually doing the crowding...

I'm not sure how you see her crowding the biker...when its obvious he's cutting between two cars.

which in Brazil (the video location) is legal so what? and she was crowding him, it's pretty clear.

• Like 1

I'm not sure how you see her crowding the biker...when its obvious he's cutting between two cars.

right at the start of the vid, she turned into the biker, had this not have happened, he would have gone on his way, and she would have continued on hers when traffic permitted

she kept her car in gear/drive when he kicked her wing, so that shows a bloody minded motorist in the car, and if it is indeed legal to split lanes there the biker was less guilty, she couldn't let go of an annoyance, I don't want to bad mouth female drivers but I've seen incidents, and had one recorded in my truck's dashcam (the one and only time I ever drove for eddie stobart) after failing to cut me up, a woman driver cut up the car in front, he blew his horn to warn her of his presence, and she started abusing a him, in front of my truck, he told her to 'f' off, she got out and started smashing his headlights, he got out of his car, took her keys and called the police, to his credit, he didn't respond with force) the police arrived and I told the police my vehicle has a dash cam and the video can de downloaded from my depot, I didn't know it can be done locally on my truck)

Had he hit her, she would have gone on the news claiming how she was this big victim of road rage, when the truth was, she started it.

Now this goes the other way too, there's good and bad in both sexes on the road, I only mentioned my recorded incident because of the fact it was just that, caught on camera.

hmmm..then maybe brazil should make the white dividers wide enough to fit a bike.

uk lane dividers aren't wide enough for lane splitting, a little common sense wouldn't go amiss in incidents like these....

wow, I didn't realise I was quoting you twice, please don't think I'm getting personal, wasn't my intention.

i've seen some road rages, from lame kids thinking they own the street with their modded Hondas (until they got owned) to an old fart that was really abusing a guy with his horn, until they stopped in a semaphore and the guy walked out of his car, opened the trunk to grab a baseball bat and smashed the old fart car lights, glass and hood.

The way people show how civilized they are (or lack of it) is on the road.

• Like 1

right at the start of the vid, she turned into the biker, had this not have happened, he would have gone on his way, and she would have continued on hers when traffic permitted

she kept her car in gear/drive when he kicked her wing, so that shows a bloody minded motorist in the car, and if it is indeed legal to split lanes there the biker was less guilty, she couldn't let go of an annoyance, I don't want to bad mouth female drivers but I've seen incidents, and had one recorded in my truck's dashcam (the one and only time I ever drove for eddie stobart) after failing to cut me up, a woman driver cut up the car in front, he blew his horn to warn her of his presence, and she started abusing a him, in front of my truck, he told her to 'f' off, she got out and started smashing his headlights, he got out of his car, took her keys and called the police, to his credit, he didn't respond with force) the police arrived and I told the police my vehicle has a dash cam and the video can de downloaded from my depot, I didn't know it can be done locally on my truck)

Had he hit her, she would have gone on the news claiming how she was this big victim of road rage, when the truth was, she started it.

Now this goes the other way too, there's good and bad in both sexes on the road, I only mentioned my recorded incident because of the fact it was just that, caught on camera.

uk lane dividers aren't wide enough for lane splitting, a little common sense wouldn't go amiss in incidents like these....

wow, I didn't realise I was quoting you twice, please don't think I'm getting personal, wasn't my intention.

no offense taken...mature opinionated responses are of value....but if any driver is on their side of the divider then they should be ok (exempt the road rage)....but if you're going to make it legal for a bike to use the middle...then common sense should appy that a 3 foot wide bike would need more than a 4 inch white line......this is more proof of incompetent government making these laws to appease the few and then not take any responsibility when incidents like these occur because they ignore  hindsight.

• Like 1

no offense taken...mature opinionated responses are of value....but if any driver is on their side of the divider then they should be ok (exempt the road rage)....but if you're going to make it legal for a bike to use the middle...then common sense should appy that a 3 foot wide bike would need more than a 4 inch white line.

that's actually a good point, I didn't consider that, but I'm sure whichever bigwigs are responsible for roadmarkings, layouts and such must have considered such actions :)

that's actually a good point, I didn't consider that, but I'm sure whichever bigwigs are responsible for roadmarkings, layouts and such must have considered such actions :)

Actually not always the case; in my country for example lane splitting is legal but there are a ton of roads that two cars in opposite directions get real close without enough space for anything, let alone a bike. I don't mind lane splitting as long is the correct way (left) and bikers usually great me when i open space with my car for them to pass.

• Like 1