First Look at James Franco in "Spring Breakers"

jlBRsjtR1LtwJ.jpg

Movie looks terrible. But i'll probably watch it on Blu ray to admire the "cinematography".

Yeah... Cinema-toe-graphy :shifty: like the pic above.

I can already see an "unrated" version.

Are not the girls a little young for Franco lol

Man this looks really bad. I can only see 8 reasons to watch this movie ;)

haha yeah so true, I will wait for DVD

So this movie will try to play the same card as Point Break but with girls intead of men (Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves) and without the awesome Kathryn Bigelow ...

For f*ck sake guys. This movie is directed and written by a genius, Harmony Korine. So, before you start saying this is a girl movie or a comedy then I suggest you to watch Kids and Gummo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For f*ck sake guys. This movie is directed and written by a genius, Harmony Korine. So, before you start saying this is a girl movie or a comedy then I suggest you to watch Kids and Gummo.

I know that it was directed/written by Harmony Korine... He was going to be on Letterman show but David banned him from the show... then David explained about Korine ban to James Fransco. Here is the link and video:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/26/david-letterman-harmony-korine-ban-james-franco_n_2954795.html

Yeah I am with sanctified here, my mans previous movies are all great, I do not see this one being any different at all.