A Message From Princess Leia Is Hidden In Every R2D2-Looking Xbox 360

[Video is at the link. I could embed it in this page. Sorry.]

The special edition Star Wars version of the Xbox 360 looks like R2D2. Fittingly, it packs a secret message from Princess Leia, as you can see from this video that we shot of the unit.

We haven?t found any other surprises. And we?re sure there are no jet-thrusters packed in its. The Star Wars 360 comes with a white Kinect and a C3-PO-gold Xbox 360 controller, as part of a package to hype the pending release of Star Wars Kinect. We?ll have a review of that game next week.

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/03/a-message-from-princess-leia-is-hidden-in-every-r2d2-looking-xbox-360/

Awww...at the very least I was expecting some sort of audio track to play. On a side not that console is pretty slick looking, I like what they did on the design.

Sam Timmins:

Help me Marketing Team, I need to sell to geeks who?ll buy anything with a reference on it!

]

A comment left on the site. Seems pretty accurate.

Lame! Thought there'd be a hologram!

Awww...at the very least I was expecting some sort of audio track to play. On a side not that console is pretty slick looking, I like what they did on the design.

A comment left on the site. Seems pretty accurate.

+1 to you three.

its hardly hidden, i was expecting some secret button combo to unlock an audio track, but its still a cool looking unit

and ive had that power up sound as an email allert on my andriod phone for awhile now.

the xbox team could have done so much more with the this, like having a custom r2d2 startup logo and realy gone to town with it.

now how about a Sith version now that would be cool. id have had that over this r2 unit.