April 2012 Desktops

what manga is that from??? I like it.,

Idk, i found it on 4chan /hr/. There is a whole series of these wallpapers.

Edit : search for "imperial boy" on google.

is that manga any good? haven't watched a good one in a while...

Both the manga and full-length anime film are masterpieces, very psychological and violent (Y)

Both the manga and full-length anime film are masterpieces, very psychological and violent (Y)

Right up my alley?

so there is a movie? nice! and that's the exact type of anime i like! i have no time for shows right now. got any other suggestions for movies? ghost in the shell, vexile like stuff? anyone have suggestions?

edit: can someone link me to a imdb link or something for the movie? i can't find it...

so there is a movie? nice! and that's the exact type of anime i like! i have no time for shows right now. got any other suggestions for movies? ghost in the shell, vexile like stuff? anyone have suggestions?

edit: can someone link me to a imdb link or something for the movie? i can't find it...

Your questions are better placed here (Y) - http://www.neowin.ne...memanga-thread/

IMDB - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0831888/

• Like 1

Better late than never.

MayDeskThumb.png

Tried something new this month. No idea where/what the wallpaper is from, I just found it in my wallpaper folder. The Rainmeter SC2 ranks thing is just to remind me to play .. and also maybe a little bit to celebrate my recent league promotion. >.> But I'd never admit that.

Better late than never.

Tried something new this month. No idea where/what the wallpaper is from, I just found it in my wallpaper folder. The Rainmeter SC2 ranks thing is just to remind me to play .. and also maybe a little bit to celebrate my recent league promotion. >.> But I'd never admit that.

Very nice icons right there. Share their name if possible ? :)

Very nice icons right there. Share their name if possible ? :)

Most of my icons I found just by searching DeviantArt for the name of the program/game. The Reminders icon can be found by searching the DeviantArt icon section for "Firefox" - They're not really part of a set. The RAGE icon is the default icon I think.