Dexter (Season 7)

Another spot on episode!

The scene in the gay bar was played out really well. It showed an emotional and calm side to Isaak we have not seen before and in my opinion, it really shined as the best bit of the episode and possibly one of the best scenes of the season so far.

I have no reason to doubt the rest of the season will also be great.

Laguerta seems to be pushing forward. Something tells that part of the storyline may well be pushed as cliffhanger falling into next season.

Loved this latest episode!

Really like the gay bar scene and the scene where Deb told Dex how she really feels. Great acting from both actors there.

Didn't see it coming that Isaak was gay. Does explain why he had such a vendetta against Dexter though.

Loved this latest episode!

Really like the gay bar scene and the scene where Deb told Dex how she really feels. Great acting from both actors there.

Didn't see it coming that Isaak was gay. Does explain why he had such a vendetta against Dexter though.

i think you missed one of the last episodes. in that it was shown why Isaak is that mad at Dexter.

Cause I don't see Hannah being more than a filler. Like a one night stand.

Hannah is adorable - she may live long and prosper!! what a golden smile she's got!

Both Hanna and Isaak will be in the last episodes of the season. I see Isaak getting killed off and Lagurta catching Dexter in the act.

The title of the last episode is "Suprise Mothe****er". I'm thinking the same about the last episode of the season

i think you missed one of the last episodes. in that it was shown why Isaak is that mad at Dexter.

Can you elaborate? What showed that Isaak was gay before this episode?

I'm pretty sure I haven't missed any. I have them all on my HDD, although that isn't saying I've watched them all. Ive scanned through each ep and i remember each bit so I'm quite sure I've seem them all. Perhaps I wasn't looking or dosed off when this scene was shown?

I remember Isaak going home to his flat and looking at the picture of victor but I thought they were just buddies. In fact when I watched that, I thought the flat he was in was victors. Was that the scene that showed you they lived together?

I remember Isaak going home to his flat and looking at the picture of victor but I thought they were just buddies.

I thought Victor was Isaaks' son or something at that point (given the difference in age)....I too would be curious as to what specifically typu is talking about, other than the picture (which could have meant a few different things) there was really nothing tying Victor and Isaak together until this last episode.

Can you elaborate? What showed that Isaak was gay before this episode?

I'm pretty sure I haven't missed any. I have them all on my HDD, although that isn't saying I've watched them all. Ive scanned through each ep and i remember each bit so I'm quite sure I've seem them all. Perhaps I wasn't looking or dosed off when this scene was shown?

I remember Isaak going home to his flat and looking at the picture of victor but I thought they were just buddies. In fact when I watched that, I thought the flat he was in was victors. Was that the scene that showed you they lived together?

The picture he was looking at was hidden inside the frame. Why would you want to hide that kind of picture?

post-190503-0-57352200-1353458976.jpg

• Like 2

The picture he was looking at was hidden inside the frame. Why would you want to hide that kind of picture?

Guess it never occurred to me at the time.

Good spot!

I assumed Victor was Isaaks's brother and he didn't want the "brotherhood" to know that.

I think they have set the last 4 episodes up well, I'm not really sure what is going to happen.. you'd have to assume that Isaak, and Hannah will die.. but Hannah might not. Quinn and or Laguerta could die, Deb might but that would be a longshot.

My even longer shot is that Deb kills Hannah.

LaGuerta surely has to die?

She is mighty close to finding dexter out and if she doesnt die then surely Dexter would be locked up and the series would be over?

Deb for Captain in season 8! :laugh:

LaGuerta surely has to die?

She is mighty close to finding dexter out and if she doesnt die then surely Dexter would be locked up and the series would be over?

Deb for Captain in season 8! :laugh:

LaGuerta I think will walk in on a Dexter kill then of course knowing

LaGuerta I think will walk in on a Dexter kill then of course knowing

Then what? Surely she wont be OK with it like Deb!?

Maybe Dexter will kill her :laugh:

Then what? Surely she wont be OK with it like Deb!?

Maybe Dexter will kill her :laugh:

I dunno if she will die, but she will be involved somehow the finale called

surprise motherf***er

I dunno if she will die, but she will be involved somehow the finale called

surprise motherf***er

Cant wait to find out!

(Nice to see another UK poster up at 5AM! :laugh:)

now you say it...it does! I would prefer it if laguerta was on the table

now you say it...it does! I would prefer it if laguerta was on the table

http://bit.ly/WzF4A5

http://bit.ly/Y4AHgE

Hair and head shape look disturbingly similar.

It's not. Batista is in all 84 episodes of Dexter.

Do you have a link? Not accusing of wrongfulness, just interested.