Dexter (Season 7)

Whats wrong with Deb's Hands here ?? I mean the fingers ...

Yeah I noticed that as well. Very strange.

He's messing with you, Isaac is in all 12 episodes. :shifty:

thats as much of a spoiler as what he wrote!

or are you messing too :shiftyninja:

:laugh:

Personally I feel Isaak was the best "villain" (if you can call him that in the end) character of all the seasons. I was really feeling sorry for him nearer to the end and I wanted him to survive :(, he would have made a great companion to go alongside Dex, but he frustratingly shut him out (Just like he did to Miguel).

Also, I loved the last scene with Isaak on the boat; it felt like you connected and was (without sounding like a softy/sady) kinda heart warming, it was played out very well. Just like the conversation in the bar last episode. I have to say, two of the best scenes in the season.

Grrrrr writers for killing him off!

they made the last episode too predictable its obvious hannah is going to feel smothered, and try to kill Dexter. I think Deb is going kill her to protect Dex. MARK MY WORDS, lol

LMAO LT's comment to Maria was hilarious! "Only help im going to give you is a ride back to Cuba" lol

Nah, Dex is still going to try to kill her again but she'll tell Dexter she is pregnant and Deb is going to end up killing Laguerta

Nah, Dex is still going to try to kill her again but she'll tell Dexter she is pregnant and Deb is going to end up killing Laguerta

I like that theory actually and fits the season finale title well if that happened

TUhRD.jpg

Finale Sypnosis:

Dexter must protect himself when LaGuerta closes in on his secret.

This is honestly the most exciting TV series I have ever seen. I have never anticipated episodes like this, I just seriously can't wait to see what happens. I usually don't get into TV but ohhmagawd this is great

Man what happen to shows having like 20-30 episodes per season? lol

I don't want dexter to be offline again til august or whenever :( miss it.

only two more episodes left? :( been a very good season though. Can't wait :D

Showtime shows are always around 13 episodes :(

Episode 10 was alright. Not as exciting imho as some of the previous. I'm really interested in what's coming....lol. I think Dexter is messing around with the wrong woman, he should be banging his "sister". I mean aren't they all ...lol.