Dexter (Season 7)

Hanna going to prison with every thing she knows about Dexter that LaGuerta could use against him?

That last episode is going to be epic. And could be a wide open door for the last season of Dexter...

It's nice to use spoiler tags, you know, someone could come here not knowing....

Dex should have killed Hanna, would have been hard to do, but it would have been better for him. Now, she's going to sell her secrets to try and get out of prison. Hanna is no Lumen....

I came here fully expecting spoilers, knowing that it's my own fault for coming to this thread even though I won't be home to download the episode for at least 3 hours! Text on a forum doesn't convey the drama that has me hooked on the show though, the lead up to such conclusions will still be awesome.

Pretty sure Deb set Hannah up so Dex would dob her in - my theory anyway

My thoughts exactly I think she disolved the pills herself and drank the water.

that ep was awesome! just finished watching!

I also think deb did the pills in the water herself, also funny how Hannah was arrested for killing price but no mention of the pills in the water.

I did find it strange that Dex handed her in, knowing all she does its kinda hard to believe, but we need to see what will happen.

Someone said that the part in cuffs may be a dream, it could be, but there was also a shot of warrants. I didnt see the laguertas trap coming at all! She is doing well and getting real close!

Its going to suck at the end of the next ep, a big huge cliffhanger which we will need to wait months for :laugh:

Watched it last night, for some reason I didn't even think that Deb may have done it herself deliberately so Dexter would be forced to turn Hannah in.

La Guerta was very smart indeed, I don't think he will be able to kill her though. Too high profile, best course of action might be more definite pinning on doakes.

My first thought after seeing the promo for next week was that

he was dreaming the part when he was in cuffs... and he might try and break hannah out of jail and make a run for it. Hannah could admit to being the bay harbour butcher then get Dexter to poison her maybe. I forsee a lot of twists in the finale

I think this season has been better than the last 2, Yvonne being cast was a superb boner, I mean bonus.

I think this season has been better than the last 2, Yvonne being cast was a superb boner, I mean bonus.

Yeah she is really beautiful!

Over at Showtime, the penultimate episode of Dexter?s seventh season broke literally every Showtime record in existence, as the installment drew 2.6 million total viewers
  • Like 2

I think it's pretty obvious that Deb poisoned herself. They showed her taking the pills and drinking water multiple times coupled with the fact that she said she'd "do anything" it took to keep Dexter safe. Besides that when would Hannah have had the chance to poison her?

I think it's pretty obvious that Deb poisoned herself. They showed her taking the pills and drinking water multiple times coupled with the fact that she said she'd "do anything" it took to keep Dexter safe. Besides that when would Hannah have had the chance to poison her?

agreed on the obvious part... however, Deb gave Dexter a perfect explanation of when Hannah had the chance (Hannah was at the house when Deb got home), the sliding glass doors that Dexter opens is to insinuate that Hannah could have just walked in and "poisoned" one of Deb's waters. Either way, she def did it herself.

agreed on the obvious part... however, Deb gave Dexter a perfect explanation of when Hannah had the chance (Hannah was at the house when Deb got home), the sliding glass doors that Dexter opens is to insinuate that Hannah could have just walked in and "poisoned" one of Deb's waters. Either way, she def did it herself.

She likely could have left the doors unlocked, too. Knowing Dexter would probably investigate, giving him reason to doubt.

It's going to be awesome. WTH am I gonna do w/o Dexter AND Breaking Bad for months? :( :cry: :|

Months ??? The next season is going to be the last season of Dexter .. what are we going to do after that ??... what is life without Dexter ???.. No Dexter no Life ... :cry: :cry:

• Like 1

Months ??? The next season is going to be the last season of Dexter .. what are we going to do after that ??... what is life without Dexter ???.. No Dexter no Life ... :cry: :cry:

well you could move to Miami, Florida and become a police blood spatter analyst.....

well you could move to Miami, Florida and become a police blood spatter analyst.....

is that even a real job? I've never even heard of it except in Dexter lol.

I am from the UK though, maybe their just called something else here, its a bit gruesome for a british job title