Boardwalk Empire (Season 3)

9 months ? Wow thats going to be a torturous wait ! I really liked Rossetti as I found him amusing. The show has such a varied cast. Harrow in particular is my favorite as you know when he gets to it , he leaves a body count lol.

Jack-Huston-as-Richard-Harrow-Boardwalk-Empire-HBO.jpg

The only character I truly dislike is Arnold Rothstein ( I'm sure he was equally as unpleasant in real life). I didnt really like Nelson Van Alden at first but have warmed to him now hes crossed over to the dark side , He will make an epic awesome sauce gangster :laugh:

Maybe we will see "Bugsy" Siegel and the other iconic gangsters of the day in season 4 ? If you know what happened to

Joe "The Boss" Masseria .

in reality , it makes sense.

You just know Capone is going to get messy and rise to power ! Cant wait. This is a modern gangster "classic" in the making. Myself and a few friends are planning a back to back session over a few days and re-run it from the start over Christmas.

boardwalk-empire-season-three.jpg

I agree they've managed to keep the show going even with new characters and killing off favorites. It never feels like it's getting dragged on and on like Homeland and other shows. Dexter was a pretty stagnant show, but this season has a gotten a lot better!