Welcome to Springtime

This time last week we had temperatures in the high teens, early twentys, for us that pretty rare, but it was lovely.

One week later this is what we're waking up to.

34e9vyc.jpg

3rd of April, and it's struggling to get above freezing. Some parts of the Highlands of Scotland are getting a good kicking of snow this morning.

I foolishly took my snow socks and shovel out the car last week, looks like I'll need to go and dig them out again.

We've had similar summer weather this past week. I laughed at someone on Thursday when they said that it was forecast to snow on Monday, but looking at the grey skies and rain today I think I may have jumped the gun a bit. We've still got 12C though, so perhaps not...

I don't envy you ;)

It's pretty much summer here... which isn't better than winter :(

Same here, the weather jumps directly from Winter to Summer, no spring break :wacko:

here we had a week of cold. Followed by a week of 25-30c, Followed by a week of <10c with rain, sleet, and slush. and woke up to Snow a couple days in a row, we are now back to 15-20c temps. It's nice though, cuz by now all the eggs for mosquitos and such would have been layed, and the snow would of killed them all.