Internet Explorer, and the long climb back to respectability.

Why do you need smooth scroll? IE9 scrolling is smoother than ever. In fact, I install a smooth scroll extension for Chrome because its built-in scrolling I find isn't as smooth.

Not so smooth if you're on an integrated chip. It's pretty good on a decent GPU though. On the other hand, Chrome's smooth scrolling implementation is pretty good overall.

Not so smooth if you're on an integrated chip. It's pretty good on a decent GPU though. On the other hand, Chrome's smooth scrolling implementation is pretty good overall.

Nothing compares to Opera's smooth scrolling, no idea how they pulled it off but hey lol.

The things I miss are the extensions like AdBlock

How can anyone stand using the internet without AdBlock Plus and NoScript? I'd rather not use it at all, or just use Lynx/Elinks.

I think the IE brand is too damaged to recover at this point; Hence the continuing market share slide.

On a side note, doesn't IE10 block addons completely in start screen mode?

How can anyone stand using the internet without AdBlock Plus and NoScript? I'd rather not use it at all, or just use Lynx/Elinks.

I think the IE brand is too damaged to recover at this point; Hence the continuing market share slide.

Surprisingly, tracking protection lists work just as well as AdBlock Plus with the right lists. In fact, the people behind AdBlock Plus produce one of the better TPLs.

it doesn't "block" , it simply doesn't support them

Chrome > IE9 > Firefox for me...

Firefox I can seem to make stumble and freeze with five Tumblr tabs. Chrome can handle about thirty or so various tabs. IE9 can handle the Tumblr tabs, but because Tumblr is written by Mactards, it's yet to support IE9 properly even though it's been out for, oh, I don't know, almost 18 months in some form or another?