A comparison between iOS and Android

Ah angry birds, what an overrated game, fun for all 2 minutes. Can't believe people still like that game.

unexpected turn at the end with adding Angry Birds to the Infographic. That game is everywhere. Just saw fruit snacks for it at the market last night.

I have both iOS device and Android. Why is Angry Birds 99 cents on iOS but FREE on Android??

I have both iOS device and Android. Why is Angry Birds 99 cents on iOS but FREE on Android??

Because the Android version has ads - and companies could make a LOT of money out of ads. Far more than they'd make from 99c per download.

Anyway. I remember when the G1 came out. Where I worked we were all given a demo to play with before it was released to the general public... It was absolutely horrid. But now, Android has matured and it's a great platform.

Don't see anything, just text saying user posted image :(

• 3 weeks later...

you perceive humanity's path on your dislikes and likes? pretty big claim no?

this!!

Lot of people including almost all girls love that game, it's a casual game, nothing more

I dunno, Angry Birds proves that we've at least mastered the concept of trajectory, and basic applications of force. I'd say that's pretty good training for our future astronauts.

For the adults playing it... well, hopefully they're having fun. :D