Samsung Galaxy S III to Launch in 2-5 Weeks

I generally get from 7am until around Midnight each day without plugging my phone in I use the phone to talk, play games and I use it for Work email as well as personal not to mention 50 or so text messages and when I plug it back in its usually only at 30% left on the battery.

Droid 3 (CM9, Original Battery)

Pre-order a phone you haven't even seen. The GalaxySheep have been born!

There will never be enough "Galaxysheep" to compete against the "iPhonesheep"

There will never be enough "Galaxysheep" to compete against the "iPhonesheep"

Not really a matter of more sheep its more of a matter of people pre ordering a phone that has not even been announced to exist yet.

Not really a matter of more sheep its more of a matter of people pre ordering a phone that has not even been announced to exist yet.

People have confidence in their products and don't want to be left out in the dark by not preordering. Surly that's not hard to understand since we have had years of people queuing up to buy the latest iPhone even without knowing what this years "new feature" is they just have the confidence that it will be an upgrade and they want the newest one out.

People have confidence in their products and don't want to be left out in the dark by not preordering. Surly that's not hard to understand since we have had years of people queuing up to buy the latest iPhone even without knowing what this years "new feature" is they just have the confidence that it will be an upgrade and they want the newest one out.

I'd say both are equally as stupid.

• 3 weeks later...

Unlocked or not unlocked doesn't really matter to me. The phone is going to be a beast either way. Hopefully it'll be quad-core and not dual.

Has there been any official word on the specs yet? I know they were looking at 4.6 or 4.8 but haven't checked lately to see what they decided.

I'll get my S3 unlock code if need be, as I use giffgaff anyway.

It's odd that they haven't released any specs yet. It would make sense having a quad core to compete with the iPhone 5, seeing as that will likely have a quad core too.

I'm starting to get really intrigued into what this thing actually is gonna be since there have been so many freaking rumors. I just wanna get it done and be done with all the speculation. Don't think i'll be upgrading just yet just simply because my SGS2 is working just perfectly still. Depending though I might get the itch for a new phone so we'll see :D

Samsung Galaxy S3 Pre-Ordered by 10 Million Customers.

Surely that's incorrect. Isn't the (rumoured) figure referring to how many units have been ordered by carriers, rather than actual individual customers?

Also, it'd be nice to see a source for these articles that are being copied and pasted.